Clearing your Facebook Activity Log
The procedure involved in clearing the Activity Log is somewhat different depending on whether you’re using a desktop or mobile device. Steps for both are described below.
See: Facebook Poke | Poking On Facebook Using Poke App
Android Mobile Devices:
Open your Facebook application
– Click the menu bar on the top right corner of your screen. Options appear on the left-hand side of the page
– Select your Username. This is the first option at the top. This takes you to your profile.
– Below your profile picture are the following options: About, Photos, Friends, Activity Log.
– Click Activity Log
See: View/See Your Pokes On Facebook | Best Ways to see Pokes On Facebook
This will take you to your activities archived in chronological order from the year you signed up on Facebook.
– Click Filter on the top left corner of the screen
This takes you to a list of your activities in the following categories is displayed. The categories include Posts, Posts you’re Tagged in, Photos and Videos, Photos you’re Tagged in, Comments, Search History etc.
– Click any of the categories you wish to delete.
A list of actions under the category pops up with downward facing arrows to their far right.
– Click the arrow. A small window pops up with options.
– Click Delete Repeat these steps to clear out your Activity Log!
– Login to your Facebook account by visiting the Facebook website
– Click your Username. It is on the top left corner of your screen.
– This takes you to your profile. On the far right of your profile picture are the options buttons; “Edit Profile” and “View Activity Log“.
– Click the View Activity Log button
A list of categories of your activities is displayed on the left side of the page.
– Click MORE to bring all the categories into view
– Click on any category you wish to delete to bring out the activities under it
Each category has a tiny stop sign to the far right.
– Navigate your mouse pointer to the stop sign. Edit pops up
– Click the stop sign. Delete pops up
– Click Delete
Delete/Clear Your Facebook Activity Log Right Now
Bear in mind that you’ll need to repeat this procedure on every category you wish to delete!
Please share this post…Thanks!!!