Continue reading below!
How do I update my primary PayPal payment method for use on Facebook?
A detailed guide on how to update your primary PayPal payment method for use on Facebook.
A step by step guide on how to update your primary PayPal payment method for use on Facebook.
Belmadeng teaches you how to…and today, we shall be considering yet another interesting Facebook feature which is how you can update your primary PayPal payment method for use on Facebook with just a few and simple steps.
– Visit www.paypal.com and log into your account
To link your PayPal account with Facebook, you’ll first need to set up a billing agreement with Facebook. Here’s how:
– Log into your Facebook account if you’ve not done that already.
– Go to the right corner and click on the triangular-shaped icon to initiate a drop-down menu
– From the drop-down menu, click settings
– Next, scroll and locate payments on the left column and click it.
Guide For Acquiring New Customers Using Lead Generation On Facebook
Quick Guide on How to Delete facebook account permanently
How to See Your Pokes On Facebook | FB Guidelines
Who Has Viewed My Facebook Profile
How to poke someone on Facebook 2018 | Poke someone on FB now
How To Add or Remove a Payment Method From Your Account on Facebook?
Here is how to add or remove a payment method from your account on Facebook. To add or remove a payment method from your account on Facebook, you’ll need to visit your Payment Settings page. to do that, do the following;
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Go to the right corner and click on the small triangular-shaped icon
3. From the drop-down menu, click settings
4. Next, scroll down the page that displays and click on payments. Payments can be located on the left menu of the page.
5. Finally, below Payment Methods, click Add Payment Method to add a new one. To remove a payment method, click Remove.