This Belmadeng.com tutorial teaches how to find marketplace on Facebook app. Here, you will see how to access Facebook marketplace app on your device that will allow you to meet buyers and market your products and services.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user and searching for a guide on getting marketplace app on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. All you need to do to start using Facebook to promote the course of your online business is to follow all the steps and instructions we shall be outlining during the course of this article.
NOTE: If you are a businessman or woman and have heard about the Facebook marketplace app that is used for online marketing and wants to use it to advertise on Facebook, you will need to create a Facebook account. Facebook marketplace is a feature that is built within the Facebook app and website. So to be able to access it and start using the free marketing feature to buy and sell, you will need to create an account on facebook.
Just follow the above link and you will be able to easily create facebook account.
Having said that, let’s kick start what we have at hand today.
Before we proceed, let me quickly remind us that in our previous article, we treated how to get on Marketplace on Facebook, and now let us consider how to go about the Facebook Marketplace Settings.
Unarguably, several FB users do encounter different issues as they use the platform for whatsoever they feel doing. The marketplace is currently one of the most trending services provided by Facebook and from time to time matters arise because users want certain questions answered.
Interestingly, with Marketplace Customer Service, users of the platform can do any of the following below;
- Report a buyer or seller that might have done one thing or the other that they deemed have not followed the marketplace rules and regulations.
- Have access to answers as regards FB Marketplace.
- Fix issue related to Marketplace not working on your device.
One thing you should know about FB is that its customer service platform controls all its other services.
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service – How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working
When you have any complaints regarding the FB Marketplace, you can report them by following the steps below:
- Visit the Marketplace FB Page through your default browser
- Once landed on the Facebook marketplace page, locate and click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”
- Next, you will need to click the link below which say “Click Here”
- Lastly, you can lay your complaints and get them fixed
To make things even easier for yourself, you can visit the Facebook help center here like you do when you need help with anything regarding FB.
It takes you directly to the Facebook Help Center and the steps you need to follow to get issues relating to your Facebook account. Now, you have no reason to get scared when your Marketplace Service is not working.
Facebook Marketplace Settings Free Guide – Turn on and Off Marketplace Notification
When you access the FB Marketplace, bear in mind that you can adjust your settings by navigating your way to your account settings.
Well, on Marketplace, you can set your account the way you want most especially when you want to be seen by a specific set of individuals on the platform.
By turning on or off your notification to know when you have a buyer who is interested in your products, just follow the processes below:
- First of all, you will have to log in to your account on facebook.
- Next, click the drop-down found at the top right of your page.
- Check at the left column of the page and click “Notifications”.
- Now, locate and tap “Facebook”.
- Navigate down the page and you should see Marketplace.
- Locate and click “Edit”.
- Besides the notification type and click on or off.
- Lastly, select the one you want (on or off).
And that is it on Facebook marketplace settings. Always contact Facebook support should you need any assistance regarding your marketplace.
That is it on Facebook App without Marketplace | How Can I Turn on Marketplace Notifications. I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!