We’ll teach you in this post the steps involved in Facebook password recovery and how to reset Facebook password.
Facebook password recovery is very easy and can be achieved in minutes.
Facebook, offers a simple procedure, for you to recover your forgotten password If you have forgotten your Facebook password or if it was changed by someone else.
Facebook Password Recovery Steps
• If your login attempt into your Facebook account fails, Facebook will show you a “Recover Your Account” tab, under the password field. Tap on it.
• Thereafter, key in the email address, you used in signing up for your Facebook account, and thereafter, tap on the “Search” button. If a match is found by Facebook, it will be displayed to you, on the results screen. Tap on the “This is My Account” option.
• Based on the type of information, you supplied, when you set up your account (and the security settings you configured), you may be offered different options, to reset your password. Pick a method, and then tap on the “Continue” link.
• Next, Facebook will send you the code in the email you used while setting up your account. You have the option, of clicking the “Click here to change your password” link, and then copy the reset code, and paste it into the Facebook site. Or, you simply click on the “Change Password” button in the email and circumvent the whole code entry process.
• Both options will navigate you to the same place, which is a screen requesting you to key in a new password
• Thereafter, tap on the “Continue” button.
• Key in the new Facebook password, you desire to use, and then tap on the “Continue” link.
• Once you reset your password, Facebook offers you the option of logging out of active sessions, on other devices or stay logged in.
• In case you just forgot your password, and your sure your account is safe, and don’t want the stress of signing in on other devices, choose the “Stay Logged In” option.
• If you feel that your account has been compromised, you are to choose the “Log Out Of Other Devices” option. All recent sessions on your PC, phone, tablet etc. will be signed out, and you’ll be required to sign in on them again with your new password.
• Thereafter you’ll be taken thru a couple of steps, to help secure your account. If you suspect that someone may have had access to your account, Facebook can check to see if there are current changes to your basic information (name, profile, picture, etc.) installed apps, and your activity.
• Lastly, tap on the “Go To News Feed” and that’s it.
With these Facebook Password Recovery steps offered by Facebook, you can be rest assured that your forgotten password, can be recovered with ease.
Thanks for checking our Facebook Password Recovery Steps | Reset Password. Please share!!!