Sometimes, it’s usually good to take a stroll down to your blocked list Zone and see who is on your own personal Facebook blocked list. To view this list of blocked friends on Facebook, you have to follow the steps outlined below in this article.
A fast way to VIEW MY FACEBOOK ON A FACEBOOK APP:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
1. On your own personal Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
3. Tap on “Blocking”’
1. Tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
3. Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
1. Click in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
3. Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. Click “View All Blocked Users”.
You may also like – How To Find Someone on Instagram
please share this(How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook – Unblock People & Facebook Friends) on facebook and all??