In today’s post, we are going to be teaching you how to Search Facebook Marketplace App for items you want to buy.
So if you are a Facebook user and can access the Facebook marketplace buy and sell platform but want to figure out how to search marketplace on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered.
Interestingly, this article will expose you to the processes you need to follow to easily search Facebook marketplace for items you want to buy without stress.
Facebook Marketplace Search
Facebook users can search the Facebook marketplace or Fb online market page for cars, furniture, clothes, and lots of other items. Facebook marketplace is a platform accessible to only Facebook users.
The marketplace on Facebook social media platform enables its users to buy and sell for free.
When on the Facebook marketplace you can choose to deal internationally or locally, either way, you get what you want. Facebook marketplace, unlike Facebook Messenger, is not a standalone application on its own, it is a feature that is built into Facebook like Facebook buy and sell groups.
When buyers enter the marketplace, they can search marketplace Facebook local or worldwide using the Facebook marketplace search engine or via the marketplace categories.
As we earlier outlined only Facebook users will be able to enter and use the Facebook marketplace and search marketplace Facebook local, if they want to buy from a seller in their location or international if they want to buy from a seller at a distant location.
When buying from a distant location on Facebook marketplace, the prices may differ because of delivery or pickup charges that may accrue. Facebook marketplace is free to use for both sellers and buyers.
Search Marketplace Facebook Local – How to Buy on Marketplace Facebook
Buying on marketplace Facebook can be carried out by either browsing through the categories or when you search marketplace Facebook local or international. With the below-listed steps, you can know how to buy on marketplace Facebook.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection
- Launch the Facebook app or go to your web browser and log on to the Facebook web
- Login to your Facebook account with your Facebook login credentials (sometimes this wouldn’t be necessary because you will be automatically logged in)
- Once on your Facebook home page, click on the marketplace icon
- The marketplace will be opened by default, use the search bar to search for an item you want or you can browse through the categories.
- Once you have seen the item you want to buy, open the product page and click on ask for details to start a conversation with the seller
To buy locally on Facebook, use the search bar then enter the name of the item you want to buy followed by near me e.g. cars near me when this is done, Facebook will use your location to display the cars available for sale in your current location.
How to Open Facebook Marketplace – Opening Facebook Marketplace
It is only by opening Facebook marketplace you will be able to search marketplace Facebook local when you want to search marketplace Facebook local, ensure that your device GPS is turned on
- Launch Facebook
- Login to your account if not automatically logged in
- On your Facebook home page, tap on the shop icon to open Facebook marketplace
You will not be able to access the Facebook marketplace if the marketplace is not available in your current location or if you are less than 18 years old.
That is it on the How Can I Search Facebook Marketplace App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!