Sponsored Advertising On Facebook – How Do I Use Sponsored Advertising | What Is Sponsored Advertising: Have you heard about sponsored advertising on Facebook and wondering what is all about? Do you want to know what is Facebook sponsored advertisement so you can know how to use it to your own advantage?
If your answers are yes, here is a Facebook post about what is sponsored advertising and how to use sponsored advertising to advance the course of your business on Facebook immediately.
Sponsored advertising on Facebook: Peradventure you are on the Facebook platform with your business page, then you must have seen something like “Boost” on your business posts. Several small business owners, begin creating their ads with Sponsored advertising on Facebook which is their very first experience with a paid social promotion.
Well, we guess you landed on this post because you want to learn more about Sponsored advertising on Facebook.
Sponsored Advertising On Facebook
Sponsored advertising is also a very strong means to reach out to many audiences on Facebook. In addition to that, sponsored advertising can be a bit too taxing, but once you make the Ad you will know it is worth it. There are over 2 billion people using Facebook on a daily basis and creating well-arranged Sponsored advertising for your business on Facebook can you reach the ideal client for your business.
What is Sponsored Advertising?
Sponsored Advertising is a post on Facebook which is in between the standard post and an advertisement by a business page or fan page in order to reach a large amount of popularity by promoting or boosting a post on the page you manage. The sponsored advert shows on the news feed on users reading it.
Creating a sponsored advert on Facebook is more time taking than boosting posts on your Facebook business page. With sponsored adverting, adverts users can set up an objective that will adjust directly to their marketing strategies and ambitions.
Why You Should Use Sponsored Adverts
According to the studies of Marketing Land, the social media platform drives about 25% of all the social referral traffic and it also refers to much more traffic than any other social network on the internet. Thus, customers or consumers using the Facebook platform are likely to engage with the Ads and click off.
Currently, there are over 65 million businesses using Facebook and more than 4 million are running ads campaign on Facebook, so it is likely that your competitor has an active presence so it is also good for you to have a presence on Facebook too. Below are some of the advantages of Sponsored Advertising:
- It is very simple to launch.
- It is budget-friendly for small businesses.
- Very quick and easy to reach your audience.
- Very great for promotions.
- Much better engagement from your followers.
- Increases business awareness.
- Easy to spot in a newsfeed.
- There is a need to pay to be able to reach more followers on facebook.
- As we all know, small followers’ base simply means less impact and reach.
- It only gets to those people who have liked the page and their friends.
Sponsored adverting is pretty nice most especially when your facebook page is still very new. To be able to use Sponsored adverts on the Facebook platform, you must be logged in to Facebook, and you would need to have a business page or you can simply create one if you do not have any.
How do I Use Sponsored Advertising
If you want to use the sponsored ads on Facebook, you must be logged in to your Facebook account. You can get that done by using the Facebook website or you can use the Facebook mobile app if you have it installed on your device. How to login facebook account is pretty easy. Just follow the below guide to figure it out:
- First off, launch the device browser and go to facebook.com or you can open the Facebook mobile app on the device.
- Next, you will need to enter your Facebook account login details which are the email address or mobile phone number and the password, then click on “Log in”.
The Facebook account will be loaded on the device if the log in detail is correctly entered. Then you will need to navigate to your page or create a new one if you don’t have one.
A Facebook business page is a very free opportunity for businesses on Facebook to increase their business or their brand awareness and make sales from there without stress. How to create a Facebook page is very easy and fast. Here are the steps you need to easily create a facebook business page:
- First, you will need to sign in to your home page, navigate and click on “Create”.
- Now, you will need to locate on the drop-down menu and click Page.
- Next, select the category of the page you want to create.
- Lastly, fill out the business information on the form that will appear. Click on Continue to create.
Once the above procedure is followed accordingly, the page will be created, and then you would have to add a profile picture and a cover image. Your next point of action is to use the invite button to easily invite your friends or customers to like the new page.
You will need to also add additional information to the facebook page. If you like, add a button to the page (Book with you, Contact you, Learn more about your business, etc.)
How to set up a Paid Content on Facebook
Paid content on facebook is always targeted by the facebook platform. Interestingly, every facebook user can easily set up paid content on Facebook to reach out to the people they want to reach. Here are the simple steps you need to get that done;
- On the Facebook business page locate and click on the “Boost Post” icon.
- Once the “Create Audience” section opens, go to select the targeting measures and the audience you would want to reach with the advert.
- Now, you will need to set up the ad budget and time.
- Lastly, click on “Publish” to post.
Creating Sponsored Ads
Creating Facebook Sponsored advertising is not quite easy however, with the right measures, it will be easy and fast. If you want to create a facebook ad, you can follow the below guidelines;
- Open the Facebook Ads Manager page, then on the page displayed and choose the objective.
- Choose the Advert and the audience you wish to reach with it.
- Set up the budget, bidding, duration, and ad placement.
- Write the advert copy and choose a very clear image of the product.
- Then hit on “Publish”.
Note here that the post Ad will be made public when once it has been approved by Facebook. There is an option for you to monitor the ad to see the sales and visitors you get in a day.
That is it on Sponsored Advertising On Facebook – How Do I Use Sponsored Advertising | What Is Sponsored Advertising. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!