How Do I Unblock Someone And My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB: Do you want to learn how to unblock people on Facebook?
This post is for you – Here, you’ll see the complete step by step guide on how to easily unblock someone on Facebook with ease.
Unblocking people on Facebook – To quickly unblock friends or someone other than your friend on Facebook is a very easy and quick task.
Do you want to secure your Facebook account? Read this: 2FA | How To Secure Facebook Account Using Two Factor Authentication
However, you’ll need to keep in mind that when you unblock someone who was your friend before you blocked them – you will still need to send them a new friend request.
Because when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically unfriend them too.
How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
1) Go to your Facebook page;
2) Click the ‘Account’ tab;
3) Then select ‘Privacy Settings’;
4) You will see a new page, click on the ‘See More Privacy Settings’ button;
5) Click on the blocking button at the left column of the next page that appears
6) Scroll down the page to the block user section and you should see all the persons you’ve blocked from accessing your Facebook profile.
7) Finally, click on the ‘Unblock’ button that next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
That is it on How Do I Unblock Someone And My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB. Please share.