This article will expose you to the steps you need to access the facebook poke page and poke anyone on the Facebook social media platform.
How to poke on facebook was very simple previously.
If you’re a facebook veteran you’ll agree with me that before now, you can just login your facebook account and then check on the left column of your Facebook newsfeed and you will see the facebook poke button.
With the poke’s button, you can easily facebook poke anyone of choice.
However, if you navigate to your Facebook newsfeed today, you’ll not see the facebook pokes button.
That makes it look as if the facebook poke feature is no longer functional.
And lots of facebook users are still wondering if the facebook poke feature is still available or not.
This facebook post is all about how to poke someone on facebook step by step.
So if you’re are among the facebook users in need of the answer to the question: where can I see pokes on facebook? this article got you covered.
Interestingly, owing to how people loved poking on facebook, Facebook chooses to give facebook poke a special page on the giant social media platform.
So if you want to poke someone on facebook, you’ll need to, first of all, navigate to the facebook poker page.
How to do that is very simple and easy. And every facebook user can easily get it done without stress.
So how do you navigate to the facebook poke’s page and poke somebody?
How To See Pokes On Facebook
To see your facebook poke, login your Facebook account and then enter https://www.facebook.com/pokes and you’ll be taken to your facebook pokes page.
On that pokes page, you’ll see suggested facebook pokes, people that have poked you, your pending pokes and many others.
If you wish to poke someone, just enter the name of the person into the space provided and boom, the person will receive a notification that you’ve poked them.
It is as simple as that.
This is the ultimate guide on how can I see poke on facebook step by step.
What this means is that, the person will no longer be able to messages, tag, see you in search and many other things.
Where can I see how many pokes I’ve sent?
What is Poke on Facebook?
Some people have a wrong understanding that pokes at Facebook is a symbol of disturbing. The following are the correct meanings of Poking on Facebook.
1. A “poke” is basically someone trying to get your attention It’s one of the meaningless features that are used just to annoy someone.
2. If you poke someone that not in your network and they poke back. You can view their profile even if your not their friend!
3. A poke is when you allow someone to see your Facebook profile for 3 days, so they can know who you are and hopefully add you as a friend.
How to Poke on Facebook
To poke somebody on Facebook, do this:
1. Go to their Facebook profile
2. Click on their cover photo
3. Select Poke
How to See Your Pokes on Facebook
A “poke” on the social networking website Facebook is utilized to bring in the attention of another user– there are no set guidelines about how pokes can be used.
However, they can be used as basic tips, as friendly greetings, and for numerous other functions.
Facebook pals who have poked you will be noted on the side of the News Feed when you initially check in, and if you want you can get email alerts of pokes also.
You can decide to return, conceal or neglect each poke message.
Tips & Warnings.
• Any of your verified Facebook good friends, any pals of pals and anybody in a shared network can poke you. The same guidelines govern individuals you have the ability to poke in return.
• Concealing a poke from view dismisses it permanently. Facebook keeps no long-term record of the pokes that you have gotten.