In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about Delete Or Clear Facebook Search History. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see how to clear facebook search history.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on how to Delete Facebook Search History, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Delete Or Clear Facebook Search History, let’s first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on Delete Or Clear Facebook Search History 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Delete Or Clear Facebook Search History.
Clearing Search History On Facebook
Clearing your Facebook search history is not a difficult process. In fact, you can do that right away.
Are you aware that just as your browsing history is saved on Google, Facebook also saves and keeps stock of recent search activity?
The advantage of this is that you can easily get back to pages or groups you visited recently or your most frequently visited pages.
Additionally, whatever and whoever you search for on Facebook is totally a private matter provided your account is kept private and free from the invasion of people.
Are you wondering why you should clear your Facebook search history in the first place? The reason is simple, someone could have access to your device and account as well.
Now there are some details you rather leave private, if you feel your recently visited groups and pages should remain private you sure will have to leave no trace of it and, this is simply done by clearing the search history.
Before we proceed, you should know that How you get to your search history varies with devices. Therefore if you are using an iOS device, your web interface will be different from that of a user using an Android device.
Are you ready? In this post, we bring you how to delete/clear your Facebook search history. All that is expected of you is to simply follow our simple guide below.
Are you ready to learn about it? If yes, then read on.
Also Read: How To Block And Unblock People On Facebook
Easy Way to Delete/Clear Facebook Search History on The Web
Step 1 ====> Log in to your Facebook account
Step 2 ====> Then click on the Facebook search bar
Step 3 ====> Now click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook Search bar.
Step 4 ====> Now click on the clear search history at the top right corner of that page.
Deleting Facebook Search History on Desktop
Do it on the desktop:
- Click on the Facebook search bar.
- Click on the Edit option in the top-right corner of the Facebook search bar. Alternatively, you can go to your timeline page and click View Activity Log. Then click More (below Comments) and choose Search from the list.
- Once you’re on the search history page, you can delete individual search queries.
- To delete a search, click the edit button next to the lock. Click Delete.
- A delete confirmation dialog box will appear. Click Remove Search.
- To delete all the searches at once, look for the “Clear Searches” option on the top of the page.
Note: Once deleted, you won’t be able to get back your search history.
7. Deleting the searches from the activity log will also remove them from everywhere else they appear. For example, this will also erase the Facebook search bar’s recent searches drop-down list after you delete the names from here.
Delete Facebook Search history from your smartphone:
- On your phone, open the Facebook app.
- Now swipe and go to the section with three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down till you find the Activity Log on the list. Tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter on the Activity Log screen.
- Scroll down the list and look for Search. Tap Search.
- Now, your Facebook Search history will be displayed in front of you.
- To remove a search, tap the cross button for the search. Then, tap Remove.
- To delete your Facebook Search history in a single go, tap Clear Searches on the top. Tap Confirm on the next screen.
That is it on How Can I Delete Or Clear Facebook Search History. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!