In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about Facebook Full Desktop Version. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see How to Desktop Version Of Facebook.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Full Desktop Version, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on how to access Facebook Full Desktop Version, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on How To Access Desktop Version Of Facebook 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook lite login page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on facebook. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Full Desktop Version – Accessing Desktop Version Of Facebook.
Facebook Full Desktop Version
In case of those that have no idea of this, when utilizing Facebook on your mobile device you are automatically directed to the mobile version of Facebook i.e. m.facebook.com.
Facebook Full Desktop Version
You will notice that the mobile display of your Facebook page is far different from that of the computer or desktop display. After carefully checking out both displays, I came to a conclusion that the desktop view is far better due to the following reason;
1- Facebook mobile version does not offer the option of sharing of pictures, videos or links
2- To see which pals are online without a third-party app
3- Sight Facebook Timeline.
4- Recognizing Facebook photos.
Thus, if you intend to switch your Facebook page from mobile to desktop view, here is how you can do just that;
- First, visit the Facebook site from your mobile device via https://www.facebook.com/home.php
- Now you have to login into your account, if already logged in, skip this step.
- On the home page or any other page you find yourself on Facebook, go to the URL of the page and then change them. Before Facebook to www. and then tap go, then it will reload the page to the desktop version.
And that’s it. You have successfully changed to the Facebook desktop version of the present web page on Facebook, this method relates to any kind of Facebook page.
That is it on Facebook Full Desktop Version – Accessing Desktop Version Of Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!