In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see how to find Facebook marketplace buy and sell on your device.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do? let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on Who Can Use this Facebook Marketplace App? here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to How To use facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on facebook.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me.
Facebook is a forum, as we all know, through which individuals from far and close get linked and communicate with each other. And one way that people communicate with each other is to buy and sell goods. The marketplace feature, which is one that has exploded on the web, has recently been introduced by Facebook.
This marketplace is a comfortable and simple place where things around you and far away can be bought and sold. People who want to purchase are permitted to preview on-sale goods and look for the item of their choosing.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
The Facebook Marketplace App is a digital marketplace where many different users can come together to exchange, buy and sell products from around and far away.
However, after the marketplace acts as a location where the goods and prices are displayed by buyers, and the buyer previews these goods and engages in conversation with the seller, but any other transaction is then continued outside the app. The marketplace helps you to;
- Look for items to buy.
- Discover items on sale by location or class.
- Create images and listings of items you have for sale.
- Set custom prices and items for your products.
- Send messages to buyers or sellers to proceed with transactions.
- Have a view of the previous transaction that has taken place.
In reality, the Facebook app does not take responsibility for handling the transactions for the goods, users, and consumers who work it out on their own.
Who Can Use this Facebook Marketplace App?
The Facebook Marketplace App is now accessible and open to users of iPhone and Android aged 18 and over. It is certainly possible for someone who has participated in this before to testify that this marketplace is open to sell, buy, and exchange goods.
The marketplace for desktops and PCs, however, is not yet, but it is pinned to an unpredictable period on the board.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
How to Browse And Use the Marketplace
- Open your Facebook on your phone.
- At the top of the app, click on the Store icon.
- Click on “Categories” at the top.
- Select the type of item you want to view.
- Browse the marketplace for the item you want.
- Click on your preferred item to get more details.
- Click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
- If you are really interested in the product and want to purchase it, click on “Message”.
- Click on “Save”.
How to Sell on the Facebook Marketplace
- Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Type a title for the item.
- Enter the price of items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Click on “POST”.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me | How to Use Facebook Marketplace App. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!