In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about How to Use Free Facebook MarketPlace For Selling And Buying Locally. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see Facebook Marketplace Free.
Thus, if you are among the numerous facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Online Free Market, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Use Facebook Free Marketplace on the giant social media platform, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Free Facebook MarketPlace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook marketplace free.
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on facebook.
How to Log In To A Facebook Account
After you have successfully created your Facebook account, you will need to login, to begin to access all of Facebook features. Here is how to quickly login to your Facebook account.
- Log in to your account on www.facebook.com.
- Type in your number or email.
- Enter your password.
- Click on LOG IN.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Online Free Market – How to Use Free Facebook MarketPlace For Selling And Buying Locally.
If you are looking for a place where you can sell or buy anything for free, it’s the Facebook Marketplace. There are lots of online platforms in the world which could either be a tool for buying, selling, or both.
Most of the time, you get to find out that buying is free (all it requires is for you to sign up).
For you to sell, it is a different case entirely because you probably would have to pay a fee monthly, to advertise your goods on their website.
This is very different for the FB Marketplace so, take advantage of it because people are even using it for yard sales and all kinds of sales.
How to Find and Use Facebook Free Market as a Buyer or Seller
Don’t forget, this platform is free and doesn’t function distinctly from your Facebook account. Once you get to your timeline, you will see a shop front icon. A click on that icon will introduce you to the Marketplace.
This is a huge gallery of items properly categorized to help buyers easily find the items they desire to purchase. Once you search for an item, you will be connected to people close by who sell that item.
Click on the one you want and start a bargain. It is programmed to help users set themselves up so buyers in locations they would like to sell to can see them.
To sell on this platform, upload pictures of the items you want to sell and include a proper description of the item.
That is it on Facebook Online Free Market – How to Use Free Facebook MarketPlace For Selling And Buying Locally. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!