In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about How To Manage Blocking Restricted List. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see the Restriction List On Facebook.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on how to access Facebook Restricted List Settings, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook restricted list, let’s first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on Facebook Restricted List Settings 2021, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Restricted List Settings Page – How to View Your Facebook Restricted List.
Facebook restricted list settings Page 2021
Managing your Facebook restricted list is pretty simple and can be done as fast as possible.
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
For example, if you’re friends with your boss and you put them on your Restricted list, then post a photo and choose Friends as the audience, you aren’t sharing that photo with your boss, or anyone else on your Restricted list.
If your boss goes to your profile, they won’t be able to see anything you haven’t tagged them in or shared as Public.
However, if you add a photo and tag your boss in that photo, or chose Public as the audience, they’ll be able to see it.
To add someone to your Restricted list:
- Go to their Profile
- Hover over Friends at the top of their profile
- Click Add to another list
- Click Restricted
To see who is on your Restricted list:
- Click Friend Lists under Explore on the left side of your News Feed
- Click Restricted
- To remove someone from the list, click Manage List in the top right, then click Edit List.
- Click on a friend’s profile picture to remove them from your Restricted list.
Can Restricted Users See your Facebook Posts?
Yes, Friends on your Facebook restricted list can view all the posts you have published where the privacy setting is ‘pubic’.
If you mention or tag them, they still might see your posts. You can change your privacy setting by clicking the icon at the top corner of your post.
People you may want to add to your Facebook restricted list:
- Nosy and judgemental family members and friends
- Strangers or stalk or troll your posts
- Workmates who you feel shouldn’t find out about you.
- Friends who you may not be cool with, but do not want to aggressively unfriend.
That is it on Facebook Restricted List Settings Page – How to View Your Facebook Restricted List. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!