In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about How do I Rate a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace 2021. Yes, during the course of this article, you will see How to Rate a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace.
Thus, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on Rating a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To do rating on Facebook marketplace, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on How do I Rate a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace 20211, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access Facebook settings page:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How do I Rate a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace 2021.
Follow the steps given in the Popshot!
Hope this helps! Do upvote!
Facebook is improving Marketplace for buyers and sellers with updates that include new AI features.
Buyers and sellers are also able to rate each other now to indicate whether they had a good or bad experience.
In just two years, Facebook Marketplace has become a platform used by more than one in three people on Facebook in the US.
Here’s how Facebook Marketplace will become even more seller-friendly going forward.
AI Features for Faster Selling
Facebook Marketplace users can now get items listed and sold faster with the help of new AI features.
After uploading a photo of an item and providing a description, Marketplace will suggest a price range based on what similar items have recently sold for.
That makes it easy to determine what an item should be sold for, and helps sellers ensure products are sold for the best price.
The marketplace is eliminating another step of the selling process by automatically assigning categories to an item, which will also be determined by the photo and description.
Ratings for Buyers and Sellers
Buyers and sellers can rate their experience with each other, as well as leave feedback to suggest areas for improvement.
Sellers can rate buyers if the buyer sent at least one message. A buyer can only rate a seller if the two parties have sent a message back and forth.
To Rate a Buyer or Seller:-
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
- As an optional step, you can select a reason for your rating.
- Tap “Done.”
You can’t see the other person’s rating of you until after you’ve rated them.
Ratings are only available in the Facebook app for iPhone or Android, not on the main website.
That is it on How do I Rate a Seller on the Facebook Marketplace 2021. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!