This post is all about how to recover a disabled account if you’ve forgotten your password, lost your mobile phone number or the email address that is associated Facebook account.
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question, using an alternate email address listed on your account or getting help from friends.
Bear in mind that you’ll only see these options if you set them up.
To see if you have these options:
1. Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your account? or Can’t login? in the top right.
2. Fill out the form to identify your account.
3. Select I forgot my account on the next page if prompted.
4. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
5. Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
6. Once you get back into your account you can change your login email address at any time from your account settings.
You can choose friends to be trusted contacts in case you’re ever locked out of your Facebook account.
After you’ve chosen your friends, they’ll be able to send you a recovery code with a special URL you can use to get back into your account.
To choose your trusted contacts:
1. Go to your Security and Login Settings( To get to your Security and Login Settings, do the following: click the V-like icon at the top right corner of your Facebook account, click settings from the drop-down menu and you should be taken to the general account settings page. Now, select security and login from the general account settings page)
2. Scroll down to Choose 3 to 5 friends to contact if you get locked out and click Edit
3. Click Choose friends and follow the on-screen instructions
4. After you’ve chosen your trusted contacts, you can always click Edit to change or remove the friends you’ve chosen.
You have set your trusted contacts. Now, when you have forgotten your password & don’t want to use email or phone numbers, then follow the below steps.
If you’re locked out of your account, you can choose friends to be trusted contacts who can help you get back into your account.
To request help from your trusted contacts:
1. Click Forgot account? on the login page.
2. If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click Search.
3. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
5. Click Reveal My Trusted Contacts and type the full name of one of your trusted contacts.
6. You’ll see a set of instructions that includes a special URL. The URL contains a recovery code that only your trusted contacts can access.
7. Call your friends and give them the URL so that they can open the link and give the security code to you.
8. Use the recovery codes from your trusted contacts to access your account.
Please be sure to call your friends or talk to them in person when asking for the special security code.
If your Facebook account was hacked, someone else could also have access to your email account.
That is it on How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Without Email, Mobile Number and If Forgotten password.