Unblock Friends On Facebook – In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to unblock someone on facebook fast than you ever imagine.
Interestingly, this Facebook article will cover everything you need to know about facebook unblocking feature.
Let’s get started.
When you block a Facebook friend or an enemy, the person will be deleted from your facebook list of friends and be moved to your Facebook blocked list.
What that means is that they will no longer be able to see you that your facebook profile in facebook search.
On the other hand, the person that has blocked someone on facebook won’t be able to also access the person he/she blocks.
This is not saying that blocking someone on facebook is bad. No.
Facebook blocking is one of the most important Facebook features that help users secure their accounts on the giant social media platform.
People that you’ve blocked on Facebook won’t be able to unblock themselves. And so long as you’ve not unblocked them, they will still remain in your facebook blocked list.
This post will also teach you how to see your facebook blocked list step by step.
How To See Your Facebook Blocked Fast
The process involved in locating your facebook blocked users is very simple and easy. Here is how to:
1. From facebook.com, go to the top right corner of the Facebook homepage, enter your login details and then click on the login option and you’ll be taken to your Facebook newsfeed.
2. On your facebook page, go to the top right corner and click on the small triangular-shaped icon and then click Settings from the dropdown menu
3. Next, click Blocking at the left-hand side of the general settings page
4. Navigate to the block user’s section of the manage block page and you should see all the people you’ve blocked from accessing your Facebook page.
That is how to see your facebook blocked users step by step.
Just try it.
Are you using your smartphone to access the facebook app?
If your answer is yes, follow the below steps to figure out how to view your facebook blocked list on your mobile device step by step.
1. Tap to open the app on your smartphone
2. Tap on the menu button at the top right corner of the facebook app. Bear in mind that if you’re using iPhone to access the facebook app that the button is located at the bottom of the app. Locate and click on it.
3. Next, scroll down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option
4. Tap Settings from the dropdown
5. Tap Blocking under the privacy section of the page
6. On the next page that shows up, you’ll see the list of persons you’ve blocked from accessing your facebook newsfeed or profile.
Facebook unblocking is the opposite of facebook blocking. When you unblock someone on facebook, the person will be removed from your facebook blocked list.
After that, the person would be able to see the things you share on facebook with the public.
However, they won’t befriend you automatically.
To reconnect with someone you’ve unblocked on Facebook, you’ll need to send them a brand new facebook friend request.
Interestingly, how to get that done is very simple and easy. Here is a concise guide on how to send Facebook friend request fast and easy.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook
To unblock someone on facebook, you will need to log into your Facebook account and then follow the steps above on how to see your Facebook blocked list.
Once you see the name of the person you wish to unblock, the next action you’re expected to take is to click on the unblock button next to the name of the person.
Once you do that, you’ll need to click on the confirm button that will popup. That is how to unblock someone on facebook step by step.
This article is simply written to show facebook users on how to unblock friends on facebook.
If you are using Facebook Android app to access Facebook, the option to unblock someone is also there for users.
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public.
The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request.
How To Unblock Friends On Facebook Android App
To unblock someone using Android App:
1. Tap on this icon
2. Scroll to the bottom and tap Account Settings > Blocking
3. To unblock someone, tap Unblock next to their name.
Please share!!! Unblock Friends on Facebook
Facebook Comments Box