If someone has blocked you on Facebook Messenger, unblocking yourself isn’t really possible. The only way to contact that person through the Messenger app is by signing up for a new account.
In this article, will learn the steps you need to take to do this.
1. The first thing you need to do is log out of your current Facebook account.
2. Next, you will need to select the “Sign Up” option on the Facebook homepage. Enter an email address that is not associated with your other Facebook account.
3. After you have entered the email and clicked “Sign Up”, you will be presented with a CAPTCHA security code that you must enter. After you have done this, click “Sign Up” once more.
4. You will have to go through the whole registration process of signing up for a new account. You’ll be required to submit your full name, the username and password you want to use.
You can choose to upload a picture for your new account if you want, but it’s not a requirement. After you have submitted this information, just click the “Save and Continue” button.
5. Now, navigate to your alternate email account and open up the email from Facebook and click the link provided in it to confirm.
After you have done this, your new account will officially be active.
6. After you have confirmed your new account, you will need to type the name of the person you want to contact in the Messenger app or on your Facebook homepage.
Go to their profile and select the “Message” option. From there you will be able to type out and send a message to the person.
One way to get yourself unblocked on Facebook Messenger is to contact the person who blocked you via text on your phone. You can ask them nicely to unblock you.
Keep in mind that the person may not want to speak with you when you message them from your new account.
Before you try using this method, you should try to confirm that the person blocked you by contacting them another way (email, text, etc.)
If you cannot find the person you want to talk to even with your new Facebook profile, they might have deactivated their account.
That is it on How to Unblock Myself on Facebook Messenger. Please share this post!!!