If you are looking for How to Block Person On Facebook Page. Continue below.
With an individual Facebook account, you can block another user utilizing the personal privacy settings.
How To Block Someone On Facebook Fan Page:
These settings are not offered on Facebook business pages, yet you could prohibit users in other ways. You can ban someone from your page’s admin panel, from a post the person produced on the page Timeline or from a comment the person made on a standing you published on your page. No matter what technique you utilize, the individual will certainly be Permanently blocked from accessing your business page.
How To Block Someone On Facebook Fan Page
How to Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the “Show” switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the “See All” link in the New Likes section to see the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the “X” beside the name of the individual you want to block. Select the “Ban Permanently” check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and click “Okay” to get rid of and block that person.
4. Click the “Hide” button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the “X” near the individual’s name on a message they uploaded on the page.
2. Select “Delete” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click “Delete and Ban User” to get rid of the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the “X” that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, “You’ve Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment” shows up.
2. Click “Delete This Comment”
3. Click the “Ban (User Name)” web link in the line that states “You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)“.
Suggestion: You could view a list of banned individuals from the admin panel. Click “See All” in the New Likes area and choose “Banned” in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click “Unban” if you wish to allow the person to access your page once more.
How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: