And sometimes, because of how frequent people tend to mess around with you on Facebook, you decide to block even people that are innocent…. so you want to go back to cross check if you’ve mistakenly blocked your true friend. How do you get there?
This post will help you figure it out!
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook
When you unblock someone, that blocked person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public.
The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To unblock someone:
1. Click (?) in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click Privacy Shortcuts from the drop-down menu
3. Locate and click on …see more privacy settings
4. Click blocking at the left column of the next page that appears and scroll down to the block users section
5. Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
It’s your absolute choice to unblock them when you see your blocked list on Facebook. Cheers! Please share this article.