At the point when you are setting up a new FB account, you can choose your friends as the recipients of your recovery code.
When you are in the process of recovering your lost account, this code is either sent to you via email or text.
Also, this code can still be sent to those of your chosen friends who you selected while creating your account. Once you input the code where required, your FB account is automatically restored.
How To Use Facebook Recovery Code to Recover Lost Account
At the point where you try logging in your Facebook account and it seems not to be working, don’t panic.
Just take a deep breath and relax.
Here is where you need your Facebook Recovery Code. To do this, kindly follow these procedures:
1. Visit your Facebook login page (www.facebook.com)
2. Select “Forgotten Account?”
3. Input your email address or phone number as requested
4. Meticulously identify your Facebook account
5. From the information above (email or phone number), you will receive your FB recovery code
6. Just input the code where required
7. Reset your password
In other cases, the recovery code can be sent to your friends. Once they receive it, they can then send the code to you for recovery of your account.
That is it on How To Recover Facebook Using Code – Facebook Recovery Code | Facebook Account Recovery Tips. please share this post!!!