In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to delete facebook account you no longer want to use on the giant social media platform.
This post is all about the techniques I used to successful delete my facebook account step by step.
The Facebook social media platform can be so benefiting if you know how best you can use it to promote your eCommerce business.
Yes! The large population of facebook makes the social media platform a business hub.
However, if you’re not using facebook to your satisfaction and want to delete Facebook, this post will show how to get that done without stress.
But before we shall proceed to the process involved in how to delete Facebook account, it is important to know here that permanently deleting your account on Facebook doesn’t give you any chance of recovering it.
When you delete your Facebook account, your account is gone forever and there is no hack that can help you to recover it.
So if you’re not sure of deleting your Facebook account permanently, you can consider deactivating it temporarily.
Facebook account deactivation takes your account of facebook search results and no one can see it anymore.
A deactivated facebook account can be recovered at any given time.
Here is a quick guide on how to deactivate facebook account step by step.
How To Deactivate Facebook Account
2. Go to the top right of the facebook page and click on the triangular-shaped icon
3. Select Settings from the menu that appears
4. Click “Your Facebook Information” at the left corner of the settings page
5. Click “Deactivation and Deletion” at the top of the page
6. Go to the bottom right of the box that appears and click “Continue to Deactivation“
7. Next, enter your password in the space provided and click continue
8. Click to uncheck the option that allows Facebook to send you notifications while you deactivate your and click close.
9. Click Deactivate
10. Finally, click Deactivate Now and you’re done.
You have successfully, deactivated your Facebook account. Your Facebook account can’t be accessed at the moment.
Note that to reactivate your deactivated Facebook account, you’ll need to the following:
2. Go to the top right corner of the page and type either your email address, full name or cell phone number and password into the spaces provided.
3. Lastly, click login and you’ll be taken to your account.
That is how to re-activate a deactivated Facebook account. Try it and you can do it on your own.
Now, let’s consider the steps involved in deleting a facebook account permanently.
How to delete facebook permanently
To delete facebook account, login your account on the social media platform and then do the following:
1. Click the upside-down triangular-shaped icon at the top of any Facebook page
2. Find and click Settings
3. Click on “your facebook information“
4. Click deactivation and deletion
5. Click the small-circular icon before “permanently delete account“
6. Click Continue to account deletion
Note here that if you want to backup your Facebook data
, you’ll need to click on the Download Info
option and then click Create File
. Once your data is ready for download, facebook will send you a notification, click on the notification, click download
on the page. Your Facebook information will be downloaded into your device. Once that is done, you’re now ready to delete Facebook
7. Now go back to the permanently delete account page.
As earlier stated, once the deletion process begins, you won’t be able to reactivate your Facebook account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added.
8. Go to the bottom right of the page and click Delete Account.
9. Enter your password on the popup box and click Continue
10. Finally, click Delete and you’re done.
That is how to delete a facebook account permanently.
Related searches on how to delete facebook: how to delete facebook account, how to delete a facebook page, how to delete profoundly, how to delete facebook dating profile, how to delete facebook dating, how to delete stories on facebook, how to delete a group you created on facebook, how to delete life events on facebook, how to delete story on facebook, how to delete old facebook posts, how to delete my story on facebook, how to delete facebook story, how to delete a facebook story, how to delete instagram account on app, how to delete a group on facebook you made, how to delete a story on facebook, how to delete multiple photos on facebook, how to delete business page on facebook, how to delete videos on facebook, how to delete my story from facebook, how to delete old facebook accounts, how to delete a reply on facebook, how to delete story from facebook, how to delete a group from facebook
How To Delete Facebook on mobile
1. Tap Facebook app on your smartphone to continue to your Facebook account
2. Tap the Menu button at the top right corner of your facebook app
3. Tap Settings and Privacy
4. Tap Settings
5. Navigate down the page to your facebook information and tap account ownership and control
6. Tap Deactivation and Deletion
7. Select Delete Account
8. Tap Continue to Account Deletion
9. Scroll down the page and tap Delete Account
10. Now, enter your facebook password and tap Continue
11. Finally, tap Delete Account
That is how to delete Facebook on mobile.
I hope this post was helpful.
How To Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account: There are many different reasons you may want to completely obliterate your Facebook profile. For this scenario let’s just say you decided to go “Kerouac on everyone” and need to remove your digital identity ASAP.
Although Facebook discourages you to delete your Facebook account permanently, they do provide the option, although a bit buried.
1: Backup all of your data
First of all, it’s time to backup all posts, videos, and photos.
– Click the “down arrow” in the upper right-hand corner
– Go to ‘Settings’
– In General Account Settings, Click ‘download a copy of all your Facebook data’, download archive.
2: Deactivate your account
– Click the “down arrow” in the upper right-hand corner, account settings, click security on the left menu, then click deactivate your account. You’ll also be asked to give a reason why you’re leaving. Now all your Facebook data will be de-indexed but will be able to be easily restored.
3: Delete your Facebook account
– Click on the “lock” icon in the upper right-hand corner, click the “magnifying glass” icon and then search for “delete”.
– Click on the result near the bottom that says “How do I permanently delete my account”. Now scroll down till you see the “Let us know” link.
– Click the delete my account. Put in your password, submit captcha.
– Then click OK.
That’s it. Here is the link to permanently delete your Facebook account:
Privacy & other things to consider when deleting your account:
– Do other sites and apps use your Facebook account to login and authenticate you?
– Do employers, landlords or universities rely on social media profiles to screen you?
– Have other websites scraped content from your Facebook profile and published information about you around the web?
– Do you become a social outcast?
– Is it creepy to NOT to have Facebook in this day and age?