My Access to Facebook Marketplace Was Removed What Can I Do?
Wondering what to do to recover your facebook marketplace?
Here is a comprehensive post that teaches everything you need to do to easily retrieve your blocked Facebook marketplace.
Before I proceed to the steps on how to regain access to the facebook marketplace, let me quickly stress here that, there is facebook marketplace commerce policies
and set down community standards
which every marketplace user is expected to take note while using the giant social media marketing platform.
The reason is that, once you go against any of the standards or policies, you may be blocked without warning.
That is why it is expedient you get yourself acquainted with those things and do well to abide by them if you want to be using the free marketing platform to sell things on facebook.
Well, should you don’t know about those rules and you unknowingly fall a victim, here is a guide on how to restore you banned facebook marketplace access.
If your access to the facebook marketplace was removed On Desktop
If facebook removes your access to the marketplace platform, here are the few things you need to do to recover your access.
2. Next, you’ll need to locate and click on the Facebook Marketplace in the left column.
2. Now, click Request Review and fill out the form.
3. The Facebook marketplace team will review your appeal and respond to you within a week. To get to know about the facebook response regarding your status on the marketplace, always check for updates in your Facebook Support Inbox
or the email associated with your Facebook account.
Bear it at the back of mind that if your Facebook Marketplace access has been restored, you may need to refresh Facebook.com or download the latest version of the Facebook app.
If your access to the facebook marketplace was removed On Android
1. Open the Facebook app and tap the three-parallel-line.
2. Tap Facebook Marketplace. If you don’t see the Facebook Marketplace icon, tap See More.
3. Tap Request Review and fill out the form.
4. Facebook will review your appeal and respond to you in your Support Inbox and with the email, you use for Facebook.
That is it on My Access to Facebook Marketplace Was Removed What Can I Do? please share this article with your friends and loved ones. Thanks a million!!!