Facebook Marketplace platform doesn’t support online payments or automatic shipping. It instead requires you to communicate directly with the seller.
1. When you find something you want to buy on Facebook Marketplace, click on it to expand its listing.
2. Look for the cost of the product or service to make sure it’s within your price range. The price is in green text to the right of the main image.
3. Check the seller’s location by looking for the city and state name on the listing or the embedded map.
4. Click Ask for Details. Now you can communicate with the seller via Facebook Messenger. Then you can discuss your preferred payment method and a time and place to meet.
That is it with how to buy from facebook marketplace.
Now let’s consider Facebook marketplace buying tips you need to get yourself acquainted with so you can be able to fair well on the giant social media platform.
Facebook Marketplace Buying Tips
Facebook Marketplace is an excellent place to buy things at a lower price than in stores, but there are a few things that you should keep in mind.
1. You’ll need to check the seller’s reputation on Facebook Marketplace.
2. Always meet the sellers on a public place
3. Never send the payment first. Do ensure you get the stuff you want to buy before you send the money
4. Ensure to check the age of the seller’s facebook account
5. Also inspect the stuff you want to buy before you make payment
6. Another thing that is worthy of note is that, if you’re buying a used smartphone or tablet, check that it’s still eligible for updates.
Those are some of the basic things you need to know about facebook marketplace buying tips.
Before we call it a wrap, let’s consider how you search the marketplace on facebook.
How Can I Search Facebook Marketplace
Here are the means with which you can search for products you want to buy from the facebook marketplace.
1. You’ll need to browse facebook marketplace categories
2. You’ll need to search group on the facebook marketplace
3. In the middle of the menu on the left side of the screen are text fields for Price and Location. Enter your custom preferences into these fields to automatically filter the showcased listings to match.
That is it on Buying From Facebook Marketplace – How To Do It Step By Step. please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!