How To Delete Facebook Search History
Facebook search histories tell a lot about facebook users and if you have searched something you don’t facebook to keep, you can hover to your facebook search history section and get them deleted.
Here are the steps for you need for clearing your facebook search histories.
1. If you’ve already logged into your Facebook profile, go to the top right corner of your Facebook page and click on your profile name
2. Next, go to the bottom left of your cover photo and click Activity Log
3. Go to the left side of the page, locate and click on the More button
4. Next, click Search History
5. Step four above will take you to the facebook search histories page, See the screenshot below:
6. To clear all your facebook search histories, locate and click Clear Searches.
However, if you want to clear individual searches on facebook, continue below:
7. Click on the Edit button that is at the far right of the result you want to search.
8. Click Delete from the popup menu
9. Finally, click Remove Search from the popup and you’re done.
That is how to clear your Facebook search history using your personal computer.
How To Delete Your Facebook Search History On Mobile
The process involved in how to clear your Facebook search history is very simple and easy. Continue below if you’re using the facebook app to access your Facebook account.
1. Open your facebook app on your smartphone
2. Tap your facebook profile photo at the top left corner of the facebook app
3. Tap the …More button at the bottom left of your profile photo
4. Next, Tap Activity Log from the page that appears
5. Tap Category below the Activity Log option
6. Scroll down the page and tap Search History
7. Now, if you want to clear all your facebook search histories, tap CLEAR SEARCHES
8. If you want to clear individual searches, tap on the X button at the far right of the item you want to delete.
That is how to delete facebook search history step by step.
Related searches on how to delete facebook search history: facebook search history mobile, clear facebook search suggestions, can I see my deleted search history on facebook, how to clear search history on facebook 2019, how to retrieve deleted search history on facebook, facebook search history delete automatically, what does “” mean in facebook search history
The Search Activity log area is a bit hidden so if you would like to clear all or just some of your searches read below to learn how.
Well, before we shall proceed with how to hover on Facebook to delete your Facebook search history, let me remind us here that we must first of all be logged into our Facebook accounts.
Read also: See how to turn the buy and sell group feature on or off on Facebook
If you don’t log into your Facebook account, you won’t be able to have access to your account on Facebook. In view of this, we’ve outlined the step by step guide on how you can log into your Facebook account below;
To log into Facebook account;
1. Visit www.facebook.com
2. On the page that displays, enter your email address and password in the spaces provided to log in.
When once you’ve logged into your Facebook account, you can then proceed with the few simple but straight to the point guidelines we’ve outlined below to delete your Facebook search history without stress.