How To Poke Someone On Facebook 2020: Facebook poke is one of the most popular features on the giant social media platform.
People poke on facebook for several reasons.
Some are of the opinion that people poke friends just to let them know that they are thinking about them.
In other words, facebook poke is a feature on facebook that is used to draw the attention of other facebook users.
Some are of the opinion that Facebook poke is just a flirt.
Well, whatever facebook poke meant to you, here we’ll be considering how to poke someone on facebook step by step.
How can I access my facebook pokes button and poke friends are what most Facebook users who have used the controversial facebook feature are always looking for a guide on.
A lot of facebook users have taken to searches the complete steps for poking on facebook.
Fortunately, people have written well-documented posts on how to facebook poke someone on the giant social media platform.
Interestingly, this post will expose you to everything you need to know about facebook poke and how to easily access your poke page.
Facebook poke symbol for those of us who are new on the giant social media platform is a fingerlike image that is pointing out.
The Facebook poke feature was initially placed on the news feed of every facebook user. However, due to some reasons, facebook took it off the news feed of its users and gave it a separate page on the platform.
This facebook post is all about how to find facebook poke sent by you and those received by you.
In other words, here, you’ll see the complete step by step guide on how to access facebook poke page on facebook.
How To Poke Some On Facebook 2019
The process involved in how to poke people on facebook is very simple and easy.
If you’re a facebook user and want to poke another user, all you need to do is to first off, login facebook if you’ve not already done that and then do the following:
1. enter https://www.facebook.com/pokes in your browser and then hit on the search button
2. Once you’ve done step one above, you’ll be taken to your facebook poke page. Note that if you’re yet to login your Facebook account, you’ll be taken to login page.
Now, enter your login details and click on the login button to proceed to your facebook poke page.
3. There, you’ll see suggested pokes, sent pokes, as well as received pokes. To poke someone, navigate to the search button at the top right corner of the page and then enter the name of the person you want to poke.
4. Once you see the person’s facebook profile, click on the poke button and your facebook poke will be sent successfully.
How To Check The Number Of Pokes You’ve Sent On Facebook
To check how many pokes you’ve sent on facebook, you’ll need to access your facebook pokes page as earlier explained.
Just use this link: https://www.facebook.com/pokes and you’ll be taken there straight up.
How Can I Cancel Sent Pokes On Facebook
To cancel sent poke on facebook, do the following:
1. Facebook login your account on the giant social media platform
2. enter the official facebook poke url in your browser and click on the search button to proceed to the poke’s official page
3. Now, on your facebook pokes page, you’ll see the list of facebook pokes activities. Locate and you’ll see all pokes sent and received by you.
To cancel sent poke, locate the person you’ve poked and then click on cancel poke button. This option is at the far right of their profile name.
Note that you may be asked to confirm the action. If that is the case, click on the confirm button at the bottom right of the popup.
How To Poked Back On Facebook
Poking people back on facebook is a pretty simple task. Like we earlier outlined, all you need to do is to first navigate to your pokes page.
On the facebook page, you’ll see the list of all the persons that have poked you.
Now, locate the person you want to poke back and click on the poke back button. Bam!!! you’ve successful poked back somone on facebook.
What Happened When You Poked someone on facebook?
Interestingly, when you poke someone on facebook, facebook immediately notified the person that you’ve poked him/her.
The person on the other hands is given an option to poke you back or ignore. He/she can also choose to delete the poke.
How Can You Stop Someone From Poking You On Facebook?
Well, there is no particular facebook poke feature on the facebook poke page that lets a facebook user stop another user from poking him/her.
Howbeit, if someone has been disturbing you with facebook poke and you really want to restrict the person from poking you, you’ll need to block the person on facebook.
Facebook block feature will stop the person from accessing your Facebook profile and thus won’t be able to poke you anymore.
How to block somebody on facebook
Facebook users can easily block people on facebook. Here, we’re going to consider simple means with which you can restrict someone from seeing your profile on facebook.
1. Facebook login your account
2. Search for the name of the person you wish to block from accessing your profile. Note you can search for someone on facebook using the search bar.
Here, all you need to do is to enter the correct name of the person in the search box and then hit on the search button.
Once you do that, a list of names that are related to the one you entered in the search box will appear.
Locate the one you’re looking for and then click on it to proceed to the person’s profile.
3. Now, navigate to the bottom right of the person’s cover photo and then click on the three-vertical dotted icon.
4. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on the block option and you’re done.
The person have been removed from your list of facebook friends. Henceforth, his/her name has been moved to the facebook blocked list.
Bear in mind that you can always access your facebook blocked list and remove or unblock anyone you choose to.
How To Poke Someone On Facebook 2020
We think how to poke somebody on facebook in 2020 will not really change much.
Well, we will be keeping our head across and will update this article should facebook made any changes to the process.
Have you been able to poke someone on facebook lately?
Use the comment box below to let us know.
Thanks for reading this article. Please do well to share it with your friends and loved ones.