Aside from how to create a facebook business account, we’ll also attempt to provide answers to the following question during the course of this article:
> How do I create a business page on Facebook 2019?
> Is a Facebook business account free?
> Can I separate my business page from my personal account on Facebook?
> How do I create business page on Facebook?
> How do you create just a business page on Facebook?
> Does a Facebook business page cost money?
> Is there a fee for Facebook business page?
> What can a Facebook business page do?
> Do Facebook business pages work?
> How can I promote my business on Facebook for free?
> How much does it cost to advertise on Facebook per month?
> Can I advertise on Facebook for free?
> How can I get more likes on Facebook business page without paying?
> What type of Facebook Page should I create for my business?
Let’s dive right in…
If you have an online eCommerce business, you can create a facebook business account for it. This account is just like the usual personal account, however, in this case, you’ll need to use your business name while signing up the account.
You can also create a facebook business page that also lets you connect and interact with your customers directly.
How to create a Facebook business page is free of charge. The course of running is also free except you will want to boost your page to reach a much larger audience.
However, this post will focus more on how to create a business manager account on facebook.
It will explain what the facebook business manager account is all about and the process you need to set up.
Interestingly, facebook business manager account will help you to figure out how to create a facebook ad account and advertise your online business on facebook.
How do I create a business facebook account
Before we shall proceed to the process you need to create a business account that helps you manage facebook advertising campaign and facebook page, let’s consider how to create a personal account on Facebook.
Bear in mind that with your facebook account timeline, you can also advertise your online business free of charge.
The process involved in creating a facebook account is very simple and easy. Follow the below steps to figure out how to get that done with ease.
1. Go to facebook.com in your browser and you’ll be taken to the facebook home page
2. Go to the signup account section of the Facebook home page and do the following:
> enter your first and last name
> enter your date of birth
> enter your gender
> enter either your email or phone number
3. Choose your facebook password
4. Lastly, click signup
4. Now, go to your email address and click on the confirmation link sent to your account by facebook. If you used your cellphone number, copy the code sent to your phone and enter in the space provided. Finally, click continue and you’ll be taken to your Facebook newsfeed.
How to Set Up Your Facebook Account
After creating your Facebook account, you’ll need to set it up. The process of setting up a facebook account is very simple and easy.
All you need to do is to click on your name at the top right corner of the facebook page, hover your mouse on the cover photo area, click add cover picture and click upload cover photo.
Choose the photo you want from your computer, configure it the way you want by repositioning it and then click save changes.
Also, add your facebook profile photo by going to the bottom left of the cover photo and click add profile photo. Upload the profile picture from your device, configure it the way you like and then click Save Changes and you’re done.
Invite your friends on facebook
After creating your facebook account, by default, you’ll have zero friends on the giant social media platform. This means that you definitely do not have anyone to interact with. Now, you’ll need to add friends on facebook.
To do that, go to the lists of suggested friends and if you know anyone and want to connect with the person, click +add friends next to their names and facebook will send them a notification that you’ve invited them to be your friends.
Another way to go about this is to go to the top of the facebook page and enter the name of the person you want to become friends in the search section and then click on the search button and a list of names will appear.
Click on the +add friend button next to the profile name of the individual you wish to befriend on Facebook.
Once they receive the notification and accept it, you’ll be notified by facebook that the person have accepted your request.
How to See Your Facebook Friends
When someone accepts your facebook friends request, facebook will then add the person to your facebook friends list. It will also add you to their friends list too.
To see your Facebook friends list, click on your name at the top right corner of the page, click friends below your cover picture and you’ll be taken to your facebook friends page.
Another way to quickly access your Facebook friends list is to go to the left column of your Facebook news feed, click see more, click friend lists, lastly, click see all friends at the top right section and you’ll be taken to your Facebook friends list.
How To See Your Facebook Friend Requests
To figure out the friend requests you’ve received on Facebook, click on your name at the top right section of any Facebook page, click friends below your Facebook cover picture, click friend requests at the top right of the page.
Now, click Confirm next to the name of the person you wish to connect with and boom! The person will be added to your facebook friends list.
How To Post On Facebook
After creating your Facebook account, it is time to post something on facebook. To write something on facebook, go to your newsfeed, click on the what is on your mind? option and write what you want.
You can choose to add a picture or video.
To do that, click photo/video below the box, choose the video or photo from your device.
Once you’re done editing the post the way you want, click post at the bottom of the box and the post will be live on your facebook timeline.
Having known that, let’s now proceed to create new facebook account business guide.
If you have an online business, I believe you maybe wanted to figure out the answers to the following questions:
> How do I create a business facebook account?
> How can I create a facebook business account?
Well, if you’re among the persons in need of the answers to the above questions, let me tell you here that this post is all about how to create a business manager account on facebook.
Interestingly, how to create a business account on facebook is not as hard as you may think. This post will expose you to the easiest way you need to follow to create a business manager account as well as how to create a business ad account on facebook step by step.
How to Create a Business Account on Facebook
A Facebook business manager account is created to manage your facebook business page and facebook ad account.
Interestingly, the Business Manager lets advertisers manage their marketing efforts in one place and share access to assets across their team, partner agencies and vendors.
With the business manager account on facebook, you can:
> Control user access and permissions for everyone who works on your ad accounts, Pages and apps, and maintain ownership of all your assets.
> Track your ads on Facebook and Instagram more efficiently with easy overviews and detailed views of your ad spending and impressions.
> Create and manage multiple assets such as a Facebook Page, Instagram account, audience list or product catalogue, all in one place.
The process involved in how to create a business manager account on facebook is very simple and easy. Here is how to:
1. First off, you’ll need to enter business.facebook.com/create in your browser and then select Create Account.
2. Next, enter your name and confirm your identity with Facebook login credentials.
3. Now, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions to create your business account fast and easy.
After creating your account, you can assign roles.
How To Assign Roles On Business Manager Account On Facebook
There are different kinds of roles in the business manager. You can assign the following roles on your business manager account:
Business admins: Business admins can control all aspects of Business Manager, including adding or removing people from the employee list and modifying or deleting the business.
Business employees: Business employees can see all information in the business settings and can be assigned roles by business admins, but can’t make any changes.
How To Assign Business Permission1. Go to Settings – People and assets – People.
2. Assign authorised agents to ad accounts and Pages with the appropriate role permissions.
3. Go to Business settings – Instagram accounts to connect any Instagram business accounts.
4. Add at least two people as Business Manager admins, and add the rest as Business Manager employees.
5. Go to Pages – Add new Pages – Claim a Page to connect your Facebook Page. If you are a Page Admin, your claim will be instantly approved. If you are not a Page Admin, a notification to approve the claim request will be sent to the current Page Admin.
6. Go to Ad accounts – Add new ad account. You will have the access to add an account you own by supplying the ad account ID, or request access to use another Business Manager-owned ad account.
7. The ad account should be owned by the entity that pays invoices.
How To Assign Agencies Permission1. Go to Settings – People and assets – People.
2. Add at least two people as Business Manager admins, and add the rest as Business Manager employees.
3. Go to Pages – Add new Pages – Request access to a Page. Select the appropriate level of Page admin access for your employee(s).
4. Go to Ad accounts – Add new ad account. You will have the access to add an account you own by supplying the ad account ID, or request access to use another Business Manager-owned ad account.
5. The ad account should be owned by the entity that pays invoices.
6. Add any Instagram business accounts using Instagram login credentials.
Bear in mind that:
*You can add agencies as partners to your Business Manager and grant them any level of access to your owned assets. Partner agencies can then manage user permissions for their employees within their organisation’s Business Manager, so you don’t have to worry about role changes within the agency.
**If your clients have added you in their own Business Manager, they can grant you access by adding your agency partner ID to their Business Manager settings.
How To Add Your Payment Method on Business Manager Account
Before you can create ads on Facebook, you’ll need to set up your payment methods. After the above guide to set up your business manager account on facebook, you’ll need to follow the steps given below to set up your payment methods.
1. Add the payment methods you want to use in Business settings – Payments – Add payment method.
2. If you are eligible for a line of credit, check whether your credit line is available in Business Manager. You can do this by contacting your Facebook sales rep or by visiting facebook.com/business/resources and selecting the “Billing and payments” topic.
3. Define permission levels in the “Finance roles” section. Choose “Finance editor” for those who will need to access credit lines or invoice details, and choose “Finance analyst” for those who will only need to view the information.
> Go to Business Manager – People and select the person who needs the role.
> Select the edit icon next to the person’s name. In the dialogue box under “Finance role”, make the appropriate selection.
5. Update email addresses that need to receive invoices in Payments – Account credit – Invoice emails.
6. View Unpaid delivery (balance) of credit line and general health in Settings – Payments.
7. Share your credit line with other Business Managers that need to access it, such as agencies.
8. After you have completed the initial setup for payment methods, you can create ad accounts and assign payment methods and lines of credit to them as needed, on a day-to-day basis.
How to create a business ad account on facebook
To create your ad account on the facebook business manager account, go to the bottom of the page and click create ad account
2. Add your ad name, select your time zone, select your currency and then click next at the bottom right of the popup box.
3. Next, select who the ad the account will be used for and click create on the box
4. If you wish, add people to your ad and assign roles to them. You can do that by turning on the toggle and then click assign.
Searched Keywords: how to create a business facebook page without a personal account, Facebook business profile, how to set up facebook business manager, facebook business page help, create facebook community page, setting up facebook for business, create facebook page, facebook online business
To add a Facebook page to your business manager:
1. Go to Business Manager Settings
2. On the left, click on Accounts -> Pages
3. In the Pages column, click on the “Add Page” CTA
4. Select one of the 3 options: “Claim a Page”, “Request Access to a Page” or “Create a New Page”
5. If you choose to request access or claim a Page, enter the Facebook page name or URL
To add an advertising account to your Business Manager:
1. Go to Business Manager Settings
2. On the left, click on Accounts -> Ad Accounts
3. In the Ad Account column, click on the blue “Add Account” CTA
4. Choose one of the 3 options: “Claim Ad Account”, “Request Access to an Ad Account” or “Create a New Ad Account”
If you choose to request access or claim an ad account, enter the ad account ID. (Learn where to find the account ID)
How do I create a business page on Facebook 2019?
To create a business page on facebook, do the following:
1. log into your facebook account
2. Click create at the top right corner of the facebook page
3. Click Page from the dropdown menu
4. Click Get Started under business & barnd
5. Enter your business page name
6. Choose your category
7. Add your profile picture
8. Add your facebook business page cover picture
Now your facebook business page is now live.
It is now time to set up your page.
Now, go to the top right corner of the page, click settings, click page info at the left column of the page, add your business website, add a brief description of your page, add your business cellphone number, email address, add your business offline location, add your working hours and make you click save changes in each of the options.
How To Add Facebook Page Admin
If you want to add an admin to your Facebook business page, click Settings at the top right corner of the page, click page roles at the left column of the page, enter the name or email address of the person you wish to assign role, click on the editor button, select admin and click add.
Does a Facebook business page cost money?
The cost of creating and managing a Facebook business page is free of charge. Facebook doesn’t change anyone fro creating a facebook page.
So if you have a business you wish to create an online presence for on facebook, follow the above steps to create a facebook business page fast and easy.
Can I advertise on Facebook for free?
The answer is yes. You can advertise on free facebook groups, you can advertise via your facebook timeline and even your facebook business page and still make a lot of sales.
Facebook also has a marketplace where you can also advertise your online business.
How can I get more likes on Facebook business page without paying?
To get more likes on your Facebook business page, publish interesting posts on a regular basis. Invite people to like your Facebook page and also answer questions asked by your visitors on time.
You can also like groups with your Facebook page.
Lastly, share your facebook business page in popular groups and also on your timeline.
Is a Facebook business account free?
Yes! A Facebook business account is free. Every facebook user can create and delete facebook business pages. You can also merge two pages if they are closely related.
What can a Facebook business page do?
A Facebook business page can help you make more sales and connect directly with your customers.
Is there a fee for Facebook business page?
There are no hidden fees for facebook business page. The process involved in how to set up a business page is simple and can be done without paying a dime.
What type of Facebook Page should I create for my business?
The business & brand page will be good for your business. You can follow the above procedure on how to create a business page on facebook.
That is it on How to Create a Business Account on Facebook.
I hope this post was helpful!!!