In other words, this post will proffer an answer to the question: How do I view my profile as someone else on Facebook 2019?
Let’s dive right in…
Facebook cares a lot about the well being of its users. And owing to the fact that a lot of people like sharing things with the public, it enables a feature that lets its users figure out how the public sees their profile on the giant social media platform.
This post is for facebook users who wish to see their facebook timeline as the public.
Bear in mind that something that’s public can be seen by anyone including those that are not your Facebook friends, people off of Facebook and people who use different media such as print, broadcast (ex: television) and other sites on the Internet.
Here are the Lists Of Things To Check When Viewing Your Facebook Profile As Public
1. You’ll need to check your Facebook timeline. This will show you the individual posts
2. Go to the left-hand side of your Facebook timeline and then take a look at different items such as “likes” and “places” and “tv shows”, etc.
3. Click on the About tab and look at your “city”, “home town”, “places” “photos”, “email address”, “phone number”, etc.
4. You can also check out the “Friends” and “more” tab but most of these items are accounted for in the left sidebar of the timeline at this time.
These above things will enable you to figure out how the public sees your public facebook information.
In essence, your facebook public information can:
> Be associated with you, even off Facebook.
> Show up when someone does a search on Facebook or on another search engine.
> Be accessible to Facebook-integrated games, applications, and websites you and your friends use.
> Be accessible to anyone who uses our APIs, such as the Facebook Graph API.
How to View Your Facebook Profile as Someone Else
To see your facebook profile as public, do the following:
1. Enter facebook.com in your browser and click on the search button to proceed to the facebook home page
2. Go to the top right corner of the Facebook homepage, enter your login details in the spaces provided and click on the login button to proceed to your account.
3. Click on your name at the top right corner of any Facebook page
4. Next, go to the bottom right of your Facebook cover photo, and click on the three dots icon
5. Click View As and you’ll be shown how the public sees your facebook timeline line
That is how to view your Facebook timeline as someone else would.
To exit view as you’ll need to go to the top left corner of the page and click on the x icon before the This is what your profile looks like to: Public.
How To See Your Facebook Profile As Someone Else Using SmartPhone
Just like how to view your Facebook timeline on the Facebook website, you can also figure out you can also see what your Facebook profile looks like to people on Facebook you’re not friends with via facebook app.
To view your facebook profile as someone else using your smartphone, do the following:
1. Tap to open the facebook app on your device
2. Tap on your profile photo at the top left corner of the facebook app
3. Tap View As below your profile picture
To exit view as on the facebook app tap exit view at the top right corner of the page.
How To Delete Items Posted On Facebook Timeline
If after you might have previewed your facebook timeline you discovered something you wish to remove, you can follow the below guide:
To remove a post from your Facebook timeline:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left corner.
2. Now, navigate down and hover over the post you wish to remove and click on the three dots icon in the top right corner.
3. Select Delete or Hide from timeline from the dropdown menu.
Hide from timeline: Removes the post from your timeline, not Facebook.
Delete: Removes the post from Facebook entirely. Keep in mind that you can only delete posts that you have posted.
It is important to note here that peradventure you don’t want something you’re tagged in to show on your facebook timeline, you’ll need to remove the tag.
Interestingly, once you remove a facebook tag, the post will no longer appear on your timeline.
Howbeit, that post is still visible to the audience it’s shared within other places on Facebook, such as News Feed and searches.
How To Untag Yourself From Something You’re Tagged In On Facebook
If someone tagged you in a Facebook post, you can untag yourself. To remove tag on facebook, do the following:
1. Log in your facebook account
2. On your Facebook timeline, hover over the story and click V-like icon
3. Select Report/Remove Tag from the dropdown menu
4. Select I want to remove this tag on a post or I want to untag myself on a photo
5. Lastly, choose to remove the tag or ask the person who shared the photo to take it down
That is how to untag on Facebook.
How do I delete a photo I uploaded to Facebook?
If you uploaded a picture on Facebook, you can also delete them if you want it to share on your timeline.
To remove your photo from Facebook:
1. Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
2. Click the photo to open it.
3. Hover over the photo and click Options in the bottom right.
4. Select Delete This Photo, then click Delete.
Where do I find the View As tool on Facebook?
You can follow the procedure given in the preceding section of this post to see how to view your Facebook timeline as public.
Can you still view profile as on Facebook?
Yes. You can still see your facebook profile as someone else.
how to view facebook profile as someone else 2019
how to view your facebook profile as someone else 2019
how to view your facebook profile as someone else 2018
how do i view my facebook profile as someone else 2019
how to view facebook profile as someone else 2018
how to view your facebook profile as someone else on iphone 2018
facebook view profile as 2019
how to view facebook profile as public 2019