My blacklist on android phone – Do you have a number that constantly disturbs you with calls? Or are you looking for a guide on how to block numbers on android phones? See: how to change your spotify username now
This post is all about how to add a number to your black list on Android phone step by step.
Interestingly, you will not receive calls or texts from people on your black list.
So once you have added someone or a number to your blacklist list on android phone, you can’t receive calls and texts from them and they too won’t be able to call or receive texts from you.
How to add people to your android phone blacklist is very simple and easy.
Follow the below guide to figure out how to block numbers on android.
How To Add A Number To Your Black List On Android
To block a number on android, do the following:
1. Switch on your android phone
2. Tap on the call icon at the bottom right of the android phone
3. Tap my center at the bottom right of the android phone screen
4. Tap Black List
5. Next, tap on the add number option
6. Enter the number you wish to block from calling/texting on the popup box
7. Lastly, tap block on the popup
That is how to add a number to your android blacklist fast.
How To Check Your Blocked Numbers On Android
If you’ve blocked people from calling/texting you on your android phone, you can follow the below guide to figure out how to unblock someone on your android phone step by step.
1. Open your android phone
2. Tap on the call button
3. Tap on my center option
4. Tap Black List from the next page that appears and you should see all the numbers you’ve blocked from calling or texting you.
5. Tap on the small x icon next to the number you wish to unblock from your blocked list
6. Finally, tap on the unblock button on the popup box
That is how to unblock a number from your black list on android phone.
I hope How To Add A Number To Your Black List On Android was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones.