Bear in mind that peradventure you want to upgrade your feedly free account or pro to another service in the future that it is necessary you download your sources in OPML format before you proceed with feedly account deletion.
To delete your feedly account, do the following:
1. Visit www.feedly.com
2. G to the top right corner of the feedly homepage and click Login
3. Choose your login option and you’ll be taken to your feedly news feed straight up.
4. Now, you’ll need to navigate to the bottom left of your feedly page and click on your profile photo
5. Click settings from the popup box
6. Next, go to the top right corner of the next page that appears and click on the three vertical dots icon
7. Click Delete Account
8. Click either delete my account and my data if you don’t your data to be on feedly anymore or click keep my account.
See the screenshot below. That is how to delete feedly account step by step via feedly.com.
Well, aside from the above procedure, there is another means with which feedly users can undertake to delete their account.
Yes! Feedly users can also choose to delete their account by sending mails to the feedly support center.
Interestingly, how to delete your feedly account via email is pretty easy and also fast to undertake.
How to Delete Feedly Account by Sending Mail
To delete your feedly account via email, you can do the following:
1. Firstly, you’ll need to open your email address that is linked to your feedly account
2. Click on the compose button and write your mail. Ensure you state the reasons why you want to delete your account
3. Now, enter the feedly support email: email@example.com in the send to option
4 Once you’re done arranging your mail, click on the send button to forward the message to the feedly support center. You will need for few minutes for a reply. Bear in mind that the title of your mail should carry something like request to delete or remove my account.
Those are the steps you need to follow to delete your feedly account step by step.
How do I delete feeds from Feedly?
How to delete feeds from feedly is fairly simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to get rid of feedly feeds.
1. First of all, you’ll need to login your feedly account through feedly.com or on feedly app
2. Next, you’ll need to navigate to the feedly main navigation bar and then hit on the Edit Content option.
3. Now. you’ll need to choose the site, or sites, which you would like to remove.
4. Lastly, you’ll need to find and hit on the Remove button, or tap Cancel if you’ve changed your mind about removing the source.
It i important to note here that peradventure you have removed a site from your feedly you can always add it back again.
How do I unfollow someone on Feedly?
How to unfollow somebody on feedly is very simple and easy.
Here is how to:
1. Login your feedly account via www.feedly.com or feedly app
2. Now, you’ll need to navigate to the source from the left sidebar of the feedly page.
3. Next, you’ll need to hit on the three dots icon on the top bar
4. Tap “Unfollow” at the bottom of the popup.
5. Lastly, you’ll need to tap on the feedly feed’s name
6. Go to the right corner of the page and tap on the three dots icon
7. And then tap Unfollow.
Is Feedly app free?
Yes! There is a pro and a free plans on feedly. So if you don’t have the required money for the pro account, you can settle with the free account.
There is a feature that allows feedly users to upgrade or migrate to pro plan. how to do that is also very simple to undertake.
Does Feedly cost money?
Yes and no. Feedly free plan doesn’t cost money whereas feedly pro plan do cost some few dollars.