In other words, whenever pages you have liked on facebook post something, the stuff will be shown on your facebook newsfeed.
Also, so many pages on facebook will imply receiving so many notifications. Which can be annoying sometimes.
Follow this process to find like pages on Facebook via your mobile app.
1. Open your Facebook mobile app.
2. Tap on your profile photo at the top left corner of your facebook app
3. Scroll down the page and you should see the option that says: …see your about info
4. Scroll down the page to likes and click see all next to the option and you should see all the pages you’ve liked on facebook.
5. Now, tap on the facebook page you want to unlike and tap unliked
6. Lastly, tap unlike on the popup and you’re done
That is how to unlike pages on facebook.
How To Find Liked Pages On Facebook Web
To see all the pages you’ve liked on facebook using your personal computer, do the following:
1. On your PC web browser, go to Facebook.com
2. Next, click on your name at the top right corner of your facebook page
3. Now, go to the bottom right of your facebook cover photo and hover your mouse on the more button and a dropdown menu will appear. Click likes on the menu.
4. Step 3 above will display all the pages you’ve liked on facebook. To unlike a particular page, hover your mouse on the liked option and click unlike
That is how to unlike pages on facebook using your personal computer.
That is it with How Can I See My Liked Facebook Pages?
Search keywords: how to see liked pages on facebook app, how to see liked pages on facebook app 2019, how to see liked pages on facebook 2019, how to see your liked pages on facebook, how to find liked pages on facebook 2019, how do i see the pages i follow on facebook, how to find liked pages on facebook app 2019, how to see pages you liked on facebook 2019
I hope this article was helpful. Please share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!