Fortunately, Facebook has a feature that lets its users archive messages they don’t want to be in their inbox.
Yes! As a Facebook user, you can hover to your Facebook messenger to archive messages and it will be taken off your normal in kept in a special inbox.
Facebook messenger archived messages are stored in archive inbox and can be accessed at any given time.
This post is all about how to unarchive Facebook messenger messages that you’ve previously archived.
So if you’re searching for a guide on how to unarchive archived messages on Facebook messenger, this article got you covered.
How Do You Unarchive Archived Facebook Messages?
How to unarchive Facebook messages is very simple and easy. Follow the below guide to figure out how to see your archived messages on Facebook messenger using your desktop computer.
1. Open your Facebook account
2. Click on the message icon at the top right corner of the Facebook profile
3. Check the bottom left of the dropdown box and click see all in messenger
4. Click on the gear-shaped icon at the top left corner of the messenger homepage
5. Next, click archived thread and you’ll be taken to your archived messages
6. To unarchive a conversation, simply send the person a message and the conversation will be taken to your inbox
That is all about how to see archived messages on Facebook messenger fast.
Archive facebook feature is particularly used when a Facebook user doesn’t want to delete a conversation from its inbox.
If however, you want to delete your Facebook messages or messenger conversations, you can follow the below guide to figure out how to do so.
How Do You Delete Facebook Messages Or Conversations
To delete Facebook messages or conversation, these are the simple guidelines to follow:
1. You need to login to your Facebook page, then click on the message icon at the top right corner of the page
2. A drop down will come up, thereafter, you open a conversation you want to delete.
3. Click on the gear button option at the top of the chat window, scroll down, you will see delete conversation at the bottom. Click on it.
4. finally, click on the delete conversation option and your problem is solved.
It is that simple. Go ahead and try it out!
How Do You Delete Facebook Messenger Messages Or Conversations
N/B. whenever you want to delete a conversation from your Facebook be sure that you really want to do as this cannot be undone and bear in mind that deleting conversations from your inbox will not delete it from your friend’s inbox.
Retrieving Facebook Messages that You Have Archived
Here are the steps you need to follow to recover or unarchive Facebook messages.
1. First off, you’ll need to go to the top right side of your facebook account and click “Messages.”
2. Next, find and click on the “More” option
3. Select the “Archived” button.
4. Now, enter the Archive and select the conversation you need to recover.
5. Click the small arrow button – Unarchive on the conversation or go to “Actions” and click the “Unarchive” button.
Your conversation will be restored, and you can find it now in your Inbox.
That is it on unarchive Facebook archived messages.
I hope this article was helpful.