How I Unblock myself when someone blocked me on Facebook? It is always painful to figure out that someone else has blocked you on Facebook.
When someone blocked you on Facebook, you will no longer be able to contact them as before. In fact, if you attempt to reach out to them via the Facebook search feature, you’ll discover that they can’t be found.
Nowadays, Facebook users are always keen on the steps they need to follow to unblock themselves when people blocked them.
Well, if you’ve been blocked on Facebook by someone, here is a post that teaches the basic things you need to know and do to unblock yourself.
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook – Easy Guide
If you’ve blocked someone on Facebook, you can follow the instructions below to figure out how to unblock the person straight up.
On Desktop Or PC
1. Turn on your device and enter www.facebook.com in your browser
2. Login your account by entering your login credentials at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage and then click on the login button to continue to your Facebook profile
3. Next, go to the top right corner of any Facebook page and you should see a V-shaped icon which is the Facebook menu button. Click on it and a dropdown box will displace
4. Click Settings from the dropdown and then click blocking at the left column of the page that appears
5. Scroll a bit down the page and click on the unblock button against the name of the Facebook user you wish to unblock.
6. Click on the unblock option on the popup box and boom! the will immediately be removed from your blocked users
It is as simple as that.
On Facebook App
How to unblock persons on Facebook app using your mobile phone is very simple and easy. Here is how to:
1. On your Facebook app, find either at the bottom or at the top right corner of the page and tap on the three lines button, menu button
2. Navigate down the page and tap on the settings and privacy option and the hit on the settings option from the dropdown
3. Now, you’ll need to scroll down the page and you should blocking
4. Click on the blocking button and you should be taken to your Facebook blocked list
5. Locate and click on the unblock button next to the name of the individual you wish to unblock
6. To complete the unblock process, click unblock on the popup box and you’re done
That is how to unblock someone on facebook app using your mobile phone.
How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Facebook
Unfortunately, there is no facebook feature that lets you know that someone else has blocked on the giant social media platform.
In the same way, there is no facebook feature that also lets you unblock yourself whenever someone blocked you on facebook.
However, if someone you really want to connect with blocked you, you can call him on the phone to ask him or her to unblock you.
Or you can create a new facebook account and then connect back with the person.
Bear in mind that to signup for a new facebook account, you can use the same name but different email addresses.
Here is how to create a new facebook account fast:
1. Visit facebook.com on your desktop computer
2. Go to the signup section of the page and fill the information that is required of you i.e. your name, your email address, your password, your gender, your date of birth.
3. Once you’re done, click on the signup button and proceed to your email
4. Click on the confirmation link sent to your email address and you’ll be taken to your account
That is how to create a brand new facebook account without stress.
Now, you’ll need to hover to the top section of the facebook page and enter the name of the person in the search bar.
Click on the search button and a list of results will appear. Check through the results and you should see the name of the person click on it to continue to their facebook news feed.
Now, you can click on the add friend or click on the message button and send the person the message you wish to.
Wait for his/her reply.
That is how to resolve blocking issue on facebook.
How to Block Someone On FB
If you want to block someone on FB, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the profile name of the individual
2. On landing on their newsfeed, go to the bottom right of their cover photo and click on the three dots icon
3. Click Block on the popup and you’re done
That is how to quickly block someone on facebook using your desktop computer.
I hope this article was helpful.
- how to unblock someone on facebook 2019
- how to unblock someone on facebook on iphone
- how to unblock someone on facebook android
- how to unblock someone on facebook messenger
- how to unblock facebook account
- how to unblock myself on facebook
- how to unblock someone on facebook on phone
- after unblocking someone on facebook
Please share How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Facebook with your friends and loved ones!!!