How to Erase Facebook App Archived Messages – Delete FB App Archived Message: This shows you exactly how to erase messages that you have archived on Facebook. Facebook maintains a document of your messages and chats whether you like it or not.
Everything you type with the private messaging system is logged by default, though you do have the choice to delete these archives at a later stage.
Note that deleting messages does not influence the copies held by the various other individuals in the discussion. They’ll still be able to go through the messages from their own inboxes even if you have actually eliminated your duplicate.
How To Delete Archived Messages On Facebook
1. Navigate to Facebook. The Facebook Messenger application doesn’t enable you to access your archived messages, so you’ll need to be on a computer system to do so.
2. Click your “Messages” tab. You’ll locate this in the top right section of your Facebook toolbar, between the “Friend Requests” and also “Notifications” tabs; the Messages tab looks like application carrier.
3. Click the “See All” option. This is at the bottom of the messages drop-down menu; clicking “See All” will take you to your message library.
4. Click the “More” option. This is above your checklist of messages on the left side of the screen; clicking “Even more” will motivate a drop-down menu.
5. Click the “Archived” option. This will certainly open your Archived messages folder, where you can delete your archived messages.
6. Click on a conversation you wish to delete. You’ll require to do this from the checklist of archived messages on the left side of your screen; doing so will bring up the message in the center of your screen.
7. Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the message. This will prompt a drop-down menu with options for your details message.
8. Click the “Delete Conversation” option. Facebook will certainly motivate you for confirmation prior to abiding by your demand. If you aren’t rather prepared to delete the discussion however do not want to receive alerts from it anymore, you can also click the “Mute Discussion” choice below.
9. Click “Delete Conversation” on the pop-up window.
This will permanently remove your conversation from your Messages folder!
How to archive a conversation on Facebook Messenger
You have to archive Facebook Messenger conversations through the Messenger desktop application, as opposed to the Messenger mobile app.
1. Log in to your Facebook account on a computer.
2. Go to www.facebook.com/messages/t/ to open your desktop Messenger application.
3. Find the conversation you want to archive among the names of people you’ve messaged on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Tap the gear-shaped icon that appears next to a name when you hover over it.
5. Select “Archive” from the dropdown menu to archive the conversation.
How to view archived messages on Facebook Messenger on mobile
1. On your phone, open the Messenger app.
2. To view archived conversations from within the Messenger app, you’ll need to use the search bar at the top of the app’s screen to type the name of the person the conversation was with.
3. Tap on the name of the contact whose archived conversation you would like to view and Messenger will automatically bring up all messages you’ve ever exchanged with that person, including the archived ones.
Note that messages can automatically be un-archived simply by sending another message to the recipient in that conversation thread. The conversation will then be moved back to your main inbox. This applies to conversations on both mobile and desktop.
That is it on How to Erase Facebook App Archived Messages – Delete FB App Archived Message. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!