How To Check Blocked List On Facebook – View Blocked List On Facebook: Are you suspecting you have mistakenly blocked someone on facebook and want to figure out the steps you need to undertake to see blocked list on facebook? If your answer is yes, you are in the right place. Interestingly, this pointer will take you through the simple steps for uncovering blocked users on the facebook social media platform. Continue reading…
If you are active on facebook, you should know that the giant social media site lets its users block and unblock people. Thus, as a facebook user, you are at liberty to block anyone bothering on your Facebook profile.
How To View Blocked List On Facebook – So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
Below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked list.
When you unblock someone, that person will be able to see your posts on Facebook that you share with the public.
The person won’t automatically become your friend on Facebook. If you want to become friends with a person who you’ve unblocked, you’ll need to send them a friend request again.
To view your Facebook block list:
Here are the steps you need to follow to view your block list and unblock someone
- Log in to your Facebook in your browser.
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select ”Settings”
- On the left column of your Settings, click on ”Blocking”. One unique thing about viewing your blocked list on browser is that you have a whole range of options available to you, ranging from Restricted List, where your restricted friends see only what you’ve shared to the public or what you have shared to a friend’s timeline, to Block Users, where once you block someone, that person can no longer see things you post on your timeline, tag you, invite you to events or groups, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend, to Block Messages, Block App Invites, Block Events Invites, Block Apps and Block Pages. Our focus is going to be on Block Users.
- Under Block Users, you will see the people who are on your blocked users’ list, click on ”Unblock” next to the name of the person.
- A notification will pop up telling you what will happen if you unblock the person, go on and ”Unblock”
That is it on How To Check Blocked List On Facebook – View Blocked List On Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!