Facebook Marketplace For Online Businesses: If you are an online business owner and have a facebook account, this article has gotten you covered. If on the other hand, you have a business online and want to access the facebook marketplace, you will need to sign up for a facebook account by following the below guide:
How To Create Facebook Account
The process involved in creating a facebook business or personal account is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow to easily launch a new facebook account using your personal computer:
- Visit(Go to) www.facebook.com
- Enter the name you bear on your everyday life
- Put in your active email and phone number correctly on the box provided for it
- Select the gender and click on the one that suits you
- Enter your date of birth
- Choose an authentic and befitting PASSWORD
- Click on sign up.
- Haven followed all these processes, the EMAIL and MOBILE NUMBER which you entered should be confirmed.
Steps To Complete Or Finish Facebook Sign Up
On confirmation of the Facebook account, you reaffirm that the Email and Mobile number you entered is yours.
FROM MOBILE NUMBER: A confirmation code would be sent to you through SMS to your mobile phone, enter the confirmation code on the box proved for it when you log in.
FROM YOUR EMAIL: To confirm the ownership of the account created through email, tap the link of the email you got while creating the account.
NB: The confirmation of your mobile number or email helps to know that the account information is sent to the right place.
That is it on how to create a new facebook account. Let’s now proceed to the business of the day, facebook marketplace for business owners.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook has evolved beyond the comprehension of online users. Nowadays, the messaging app has now become an online business hub where people can visit and connect with their customers online.
Yes, a lot of facebook users now make use of the Facebook Marketplace every month to sell/buy everything from new clothes to baby toys or cars and apartments.
Interestingly, items on Facebook Marketplace can be managed in two ways Manually and Automatically. Sellers can post the image, write some description and then post them.
Facebook marketplace is at the moment not available at all location and people that can access the platform can use it to buy or sell new and used items easily on Facebook Marketplace, locally or from businesses. With facebook marketplace, you can find great deals on new items shipped from stores to your door.
This article is all about how to use facebook marketplace to promote your business on the giant social media platform and reach great audience that does care for your online business.
Facebook Marketplace Community
Since the world has since gone digital, it means you do not have to waste time going to the market when you need to buy anything.
On the Fb Marketplace, you can get brand new products or fairly used, depending on your financial capability. The items found on Facebook Marketplace, range from Cars, clothes, Television sets, radios, phones, and even real estate, etc.
As a seller, when you post an item you want to sell on your Facebook Marketplace community, the people connected to you can make inquiries about the item via your Facebook Messenger. You as a seller on the Facebook market can then see all contact you make with potential buyers from the selling tab in your Marketplace, and engage your customers better.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
For you to get the marketplace on Facebook, you will need devices like an iPad, iPhone or an android phone. As a seller on the Facebook marketplace, you also have the ability to access the homepage using your Facebook Marketplace app or Facebook mobile app and then Facebook account via the steps below:
- On the Facebook mobile app, you will find the Fb Marketplace on the homepage. Click on the icon.
- Proceed to enter your email and password to gain access.
- Then click on the marketplace icon which looks like a shop just below the blue roof.
- Then click on the items you want to buy, and send a message to the seller.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To be given access to the marketplace, you will need to be 18 years or older, to sell on the FB Marketplace. If you want to sell on the marketplace, and connect with interested buyers in your local community, you can follow the simple steps below:
- Upload a picture of the item you want to sell. This is to enable buyers to see what you sell.
- Then add a vivid description of the items you have for sale.
- Add a price for the item.
- If a buyer shows interest in the item and buys them, you will then need to mark the item as sold, to let other buyers know its out of stock.
How to Find Facebook Marketplace
You can find the Facebook Marketplace on your Facebook app, tablets and desktops. To find it, you will need to look for the house icon just at the bottom of the Facebook app on iOS or just at the top of the app on your Android device.
If you are making use of a web browser, you can find the Marketplace on the left side of the Facebook page.
Facebook Marketplace Features – Facebook Selling
A Facebook marketplace is a very amazing service to use for Facebook business account owners. The service is available to use on only the Facebook app, with the Facebook desktop version arriving soon.
Anyways, the available version comes in handy for its users of Android, iOS and Windows devices. This is due to the fact that users can use the marketplace service anywhere irrespective of their location.
This is a new service of Facebook, so it is operational in only seventeen countries for now. These countries include Australia, New-Zealand, UK, US, and many others.
Device owners can check countries’ Facebook marketplace services are available on. While device owners that do not reside in any have to wait for the service to be available in theirs.
A Facebook marketplace is a new service, so users have to be patient for it to reach their countries. The service is very lucrative for Facebook account owners to utilize in buying and selling their products.
It also has the capability of becoming one of the biggest internet marketing platforms with the likes of Amazon and eBay.
Selling On Facebook Marketplace – Facebook App & Web
Facebook account owners that can utilize the Facebook marketplace app services can sell their items on this feature. This service is totally free to use as long as the user is eligible to make use of the service. Once this is in place, Facebook account owners can sell their items on the Facebook app with the following steps.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Launch the Facebook app on the device.
- Complete the Facebook login process if necessary.
- Tap the Facebook Marketplace icon on the News Feed.
- Tap on the Sell something button.
- Click on an item for sale.
- Enter a title for the item you want to sell.
- Input the price you want to sell the item.
- Enter the location you want to sell your item on.
- Select the category the item belongs to.
- Click on photos to upload a picture of the item you want to sell.
- Tap the post button.
The item the Facebook account owner wants to sell will go live on the marketplace page. Facebook users looking for items to buy in that location via the Facebook marketplace app will be able to see them.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace For Online Businesses. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!