How do U delete your old Facebook account? Do you have an old account on Facebook that you want to delete but don’t know how to go about it? If you answered yes or something related to that, here is a facebook post that teaches everything you need to know and do to delete old facebook account fast and easily. Interestingly, this article will show you all the steps that are therein on how to delete your old Facebook account so that it won’t be unsecured which may cause it to be hacked.
Once your facebook account is hacked, your identity could be stolen and used to perpetrate fraud and you could end up getting into trouble for something you didn’t do or something you know nothing about.
Instead of leaving your old Facebook account unsecured, why not just delete it and continue with the new Facebook account you have? Let us show you how you can delete your old Facebook account.
On Your Facebook Application
- Log in your present Facebook account
- Locate your old Facebook account
- Click on the name
- Click on the three horizontal buttons at the right-hand of the page (close to message)
- On the drop down menu, click on ”Report”
- Click on ”Recover or close this account”
- On the pop-up screen, click on ”Recover or close this account”
i. If you select ”Recover this account” you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the account
ii. If you select ”Close this account”, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
On Your Browser
- Click in the top right side of the account’s profile
- Click ”Report”
- Click ”Recover or close this account” then tap on continue
- On the pop-up screen, you will be given options:
i. If you select ”Recover this account”, you’ll be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the hacked account
ii. If you select Close this account, the profile will be reviewed and deactivated after Facebook is able to verify that it’s your old account.
NOTE: Make sure that your current profile is not a friend to your old profile, i.e, on your current and new profile, you should not be friends with your former and old profile.
That is it on How do U delete your old Facebook account? I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones.