Here is a comprehensive guide on search marketplace Facebook local. In this article, you will get to know how to use the facebook marketplace search feature to access items you are really in dire need of. Facebook marketplace is free online marketing platform that allows users to lists items for sale and also buy any item of their choice which could be new or used products.
Every buyer on facebook marketplace can easily Search Marketplace Facebook and purchase items for sale by sellers in their local area by accessing the list of categories on marketplace feature right in your Facebook app.
Sellers can post listings of their items on Marketplace for buyers in their locations to Search Marketplace Facebook and purchase, which enables them to reach their target audience with ease.
The Search Marketplace Facebook feature is however limited to certain areas, so if you don’t have it on your Facebook app, it is probably not yet available in your location.
Once, you have the feature on your Facebook app, it becomes quite easy to buy and sell to people in your local area through your mobile device.
Search Marketplace Facebook – How To Find Facebook Marketplace
Search Facebook marketplace is available for users in specific countries like United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Mexico, India, Greece, Germany, and some other countries.
However, in order to use the Search Marketplace Facebook feature, you need to be up to 18 years of age, then you can enjoy buying and selling on your Facebook app.
Facebook app is available for Android devices, iPhone and iPad as well. You can also access it through the Facebook website on your desktop.
The Search Marketplace Facebook is quite easy to find on the Facebook app as well as its website; you can find it at the bottom of your Facebook app on your iOS device and at the top of your Facebook app on your Android device. And it is at the left side of your Facebook page on your desktop.
Facebook free marketplace is the shop icon you find on your Facebook menu on your Facebook app or Facebook page.
Once you click on this shop icon, you will be taken to Facebook free marketplace page where you can enjoy this feature as much as you want.
Facebook marketplace has four options available on its screen for users to perform quick actions; the options are Sell, Categories, Search and Your items.
You can perform whatever function you want to on your Facebook marketplace by clicking any of these options. You can search for items you wish to buy with the search button, go through categories for specific items you want, sell your items and view your own items as well.
And there is a Facebook footer menu bar that allows you to return to your Facebook main home screen. Facebook notifications alert you to some activities taking place on your Facebook free marketplace.
How To Join Facebook Free Marketplace
If you wish to join Facebook marketplace as a seller, you need to follow these steps properly:
- Log into your Facebook account, then click the SHOP ICON, Facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
- You will need to add items you are selling as prompted by Facebook, you can add multiple photos if you like, Facebook does not charge you for that, unlike other online marketplaces.
- Then enter a title, a brief and catchy title that easily describes or explains what you are selling to your target audience. You are limited to 100 character limits by Facebook while entering your title, so you have to make it brief and catchy as possible.
- Facebook will then ask you to describe the items you are selling; you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling.
- Then you can add a price for the items you are selling which is often displayed in your local currency, which you can change later if you wish.
- Then choose a location and a category your products fall into the list provided by facebook, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
- Once you have followed these steps accurately, facebook will make your items visible for people in your location to find. Your items will be taken to a management area where you can easily communicate with buyers and update your items’ info.
How To Find Items To Buy On Marketplace
Items come in a different category on facebook marketplace; you can find what to buy through the categories option on Marketplace.
You can Search Facebook Marketplace listings and find out items near you to purchase; you can find items ranging from clothes, gadgets, vehicles, real estate and used items placed on sale in Marketplace by people in your area. To buy on Marketplace, follow these steps:
- your facebook app; click the store icon at the top of your page below the search bar, this will open the marketplace.
- Tap the CATEGORIES link at the top of the page to view the list of all the item categories on marketplace, you can scroll through categories to find recent posts from all categories.
- Then choose a specific category to view, there are categories for jobs, rentals, vehicles, items from people and more. Once you select a particular category, you can view recent posts in that particular category.
- You can still decide to search for the items you wish to buy by using the marketplace search bar; you can simply type the keywords on the search bar and tap the search button to find items.
- If you find an item you are interested in, you can click on the item to view its details. Just tap the picture or title to enable you to open the details of the item.
- Click on ASK FOR DETAILS to automatically send a message to a seller to know if the item is still available for sale.
- Tap the MESSAGE button to write a message to the seller to ask them directly about the item you wish to buy.
- Then you can tap SAVE to save the post to your saved page which would make it easy for you to locate the item later if you are really interested in buying it. Search Facebook Marketplace makes it easy for you to find new items you would love to buy from people in your local area, as well as post listings for items you would like to sell.
- The marketplace feature enables you to perform various options you want to on the platform such as selling items, viewing listings of products on sale, managing your items on sale and buying items with ease on the platform.
How to Sell Items on Facebook
In order to post an item for sale on the Facebook Marketplace, use the following steps:
- Photograph whatever item you want to save. Let it save in your gallery.
- Fill in the name of your product.
- Give a brief description of the product.
- Indicate the price and verify your location, and category.
That is it on Local Facebook MarketPlace Search – Search Marketplace Buy and Sell. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!