Outlook signature – How Can I Edit outlook signature – Change outlook signature: Are you looking for a guide on how to change your outlook signature but don’t know how to go about it? If your answer is yes, here is a post that teaches everything you need to know about changing outlook signature.
How to change your email signature in Outlook in 2 different ways
Alternatively, you can also change a default signature for a specific email message by selecting a different one from the Signature drop-down menu in the ribbon bar.
Outlook lets you maintain different signatures that you can use for each email account or for different kinds of correspondence.
If you’re using the signature feature in Outlook to add a standardized block of text to the end of each of your messages, you might sometimes want to customize that text.
Or perhaps you want to edit an existing signature more permanently. Either way, it’s easy to do.
Here’s how to change signatures in Outlook.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your signature in Outlook
If you want to make a permanent change to a signature you insert in Outlook messages all the time, you can do that easily using the Signatures and Stationary dialog box.
- Open Outlook and then click “New Email” in the ribbon bar to create a blank email message.
- In the untitled email message, go to the ribbon bar. Click “Signature” and then “Signatures.”
- In the “Select signatures to edit” window at the top left, select the signature you want to change.
- In the “edit signature” window below, make any desired changes to the signature. You can edit the text itself, as well as change the formatting or add elements like images.
- When you’re done, click “OK.” Your edits will be saved to the signature for all new email messages.
How to swap one signature for another in an Outlook message
If you want to customize the signature that appears automatically in a new email message, you have two simple options:
In the new untitled email, go to the ribbon bar and click “Signature.” Then choose a different signature from the drop-down list. The signature will automatically change to the signature you want to use.
You can edit the signature directly in the email message. Just change the signature text or delete it entirely.
When you choose a signature from the drop-down menu, it replaces whatever signature is already in the email message.
That is it on outlook signature – How Can I Edit outlook signature – Change outlook signature. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!