URL Channel VS Custom Channels – URL Channel | The Importance of URL Channel on your Website – creating Custom Channels: Everyone can easily create a URL account for a single page or pages depending on the URL.
For instance, if you key in this website www.mydomain.com/topics/tech/ all the pages that are in this URL will be traced by the channel.
URL Channel | The Importance of URL Channel on your Website
By creating a URL Channel itself on your blog, it will increase your earnings. When the different channels are active and configured, you will begin exploring the reports created by the channels. All the reports can be seen under your performance Report tab and on the Advanced Reports section.
How do I create Custom Channels
When you have already created ad units and they are displaying on your blog, you will need to begin grouping the different ad units into the channel. Follow these steps to create a new custom channel;
- Using a browser of your choice
- Go to Google AdSense website, go your account and Sign In.
- Move to the left hand of the menu, from the menu
- Select “Product”
- Tap on the custom channels link
- At the top of the screen, press on the New custom Channels button
- Key in a Name for the new channel
- At the left side of the page, select the units that you desire in the channel among the list of Ad units From the list of Ad units
- Next, click on the Save button to save the new channel.
The difference between the URL Channel and Custom Channels
Both URL and custom can be used on a website, using the two does not affect your data. These are just a few differences between the two
- The ad unit on the top of the page generates more earnings than the ad unit at the button of the page. Then you can still create two custom channels for both the top and the button
- Knowing which Ad size works best for your website. If you don’t know them to create a custom size for each of the ad size used on your site.
- Get to know which of the section of the website generate more revenue. Then create URL Channels of various sections of the site that you wish to compare.
That is it on URL Channel VS Custom Channels – URL Channel | The Importance of URL Channel on your Website – creating Custom Channels.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!