View Search History On Facebook: Are you looking for a guide on how t access search history on facebook but don’t know how to go about that? If your answer is yes, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on how to easily view your facebook search history. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Before we proceed further, let me quickly state here that there is no facebook feature that lets you view or track your history on the social network.
That notwithstanding, a few applications let you recover all the status messages you’ve ever before posted, see the history of which customers removed you as a friend as well as watch all the photos you or your friends have actually posted to Facebook. Utilizing these third-party designer applications offers you a photo of your Facebook history.
View Search History On Facebook
Click the gear icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” switch in the left sidebar to reveal the “Search” option. Click it to watch your search history.
- Type “status history” right into the top search box. Click the “status history” application from the drop-down list.
- Click the “Go to App” button at the top of the application’s description web page. On the following page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the “Allow” button to give permission for the app to access your Facebook data.
- Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates So Far area. You’ll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section lets you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history app takes several mins to load the very first time as it obtains your history.
- Type “Who Unfriended You” in the leading search field. Click the application with the same title of the search term.
- Click the “Go to App” switch on the top of the application’s details web page. On the following display, you are asked to give permission for the application to fetch your Facebook account information. Click “Allow” to grant permission.
- Review the Who Unfriended You web page that tons. You will certainly see a listing of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
- Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to area. If a person has erased you as a friend because you set up the application, then that individual’s name is shown in this area. For ideal outcomes, wait a few days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to check that has erased you on Facebook.
- Most likely to friendlens.me in your web browser and also click the “Log in with Facebook” switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the “Allow” switch in the popup home window.
- Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last couple of days. You can return to this view at any time by clicking the “Recent Photos” button at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
- Click the “Your Photos” button on top of the page to view all the pictures that you have ever posted to your Facebook account. The first time the application lots, it could take numerous mins to show the photos.
- Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will see all of the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You can individually watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.
That is it on How Can I View Search History On Facebook In 2020. I hope this article was helpful Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!