Clear Activity Log Facebook 2020: I believe you are here because you are looking for a guide on how to clear Activity Log Facebook. If that is the case with you, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to easily clear facebook activity log immediately. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this post with your friends and loved ones!!!
There are several ways on how to delete your Facebook history (called task log). How To Clear Activity Log Facebook – You can do it by hand, however, it may take hrs and days to do that or you can use Google Chrome internet browser’s extension to remove it immediately.
So, if you do not have Chrome you can download it. There are several extensions that could help you to do that such as Social Book Post Manager or Toolkit For FB by PlugEx. I will certainly reveal you how to use Social Book Post Manager.
How To Clear Activity Log Facebook
How to Find and use Activity Log?
Your task log lets you assess and also manage what you share on Facebook.To sight your activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture on top of Facebook
- Click Activity Log listed below your cover image
- To filter results by types of task, utilize the options on the left side of your Activity Log (such as Articles You’re Labelled In).
- To look for a certain kind of activity, usage Task Look on the leading right of the page.
From here, you can click the Filters on the left to review a specific type of story (instance: Your Articles, Pictures). You can also search for tales and also click a year on the right to see tales from a particular year.
Keep in mind: Just you can see your task log, but tales in your task log might appear various other put on Facebook, like on your timeline, in search or in your good friends’ News Feeds.
How to Delete a Search from Activity Log?
Your task log includes a list of the important things you look for on Facebook. Remember, no one else can see your activity log. To eliminate a search:.
- Open your Activity Log, click More, and then select Search History from the left column.
- Click next to the search entry you intend to remove.
- Click Delete.
- Click Remove Search to verify your choice.
How to Delete Your All Facebook’s Activity Log
- Open your internet browser and also browse to Google Chrome internet store to set up Social Book Post Manager.
2. After you included the expansion go to your Facebook account’s Activity Log.
- Then continue the extension’s icon on the leading right corner and food selection will open. Here you can select what year to erase (or every one of them), what month of the year (or all of them). Likewise, you can pick to delete blog posts with a certain message, maybe with swear words? You can uncheck “Prescan on Page” if you do not want to sneak peek the feasible results on screen.
- After all the settings are ready, you then need to select what you wish to do. “Delete” will certainly remove everything from your Task Log, “Hide/Unhide” will certainly conceal your blog posts, “Unlike” will unlike the messages, comments you have actually liked.
It may take several mins, several hrs and even numerous days relying on your task on Facebook. For me, it took around 2 days to remove everything I suched as, remark as well as published from the day I have actually joined Facebook.