Anytime Fitness – How To Delete Anytime Fitness Account – Close Anytime Fitness Account | Anytime Fitness Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete Anytime Fitness account but don’t know how to go about it? If your answer is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to close Anytime Fitness account without stress.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we will expose you to the different methods you will need to follow to easily delete Anytime Fitness account fast and easily.
Well, before we shall proceed to the steps for deleting your Anytime Fitness account, let’s quickly take a brief look at what Anytime Fitness is all about.
What Is Anytime Fitness?
Anytime Fitness is a 24-hour health and fitness club headquartered in Woodbury, Minnesota. The company operates over 4,000 franchised locations in 50 countries. The gym facilities are open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Chuck Runyon, Dave Mortensen, and Jeff Klinger founded Anytime Fitness in 2002. Runyon is the CEO of the company. According to Forbes, Anytime Fitness was the fastest growing health club franchise in 2014. In 2015, Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Anytime Fitness first on its global franchise list.
Chuck Runyon, Dave Mortensen, and Jeff Klinger first met in the early 1990s while working for a fitness club in St. Paul, Minnesota. In 1995, they jointly purchased and ran Southview Athletic Club for seven years. During their ownership of the club, its membership rose from 500 to 4000. They sold the gym in 2001. During their ownership of Southview Athletic Club, they worked for a consulting firm focused on improving under-performing athletic clubs across the United States. They developed the idea for Anytime Fitness after surveying the expectations that long-term members of large gyms had for their fitness clubs.
Runyon, Mortensen, and Klinger founded Anytime Fitness in 2002. Eric Keller, a former employee of Southview Athletic Club was interested in their business concept and agreed to become the first franchise owner of Anytime Fitness. They provided Keller with support in choosing a site location, marketing strategies, equipment selection, and membership sales.
The first franchise location opened in Cambridge, Minnesota later that year. They chose the site because of the lack of other fitness clubs in the immediate area and a population large enough to support a fitness club. Shortly after, two more locations were opened by former Southview Athletic Club employees in Duluth and Albert Lea, Minnesota. Runyon, Mortensen and Klinger sold 29 franchises before they opened their own corporate-owned location in Bemidji, Minnesota.
This article is all about how to delete Anytime Fitness account. If you however need more history, you can visit Wikipedia. So if you wish to close Anytime Fitness account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
Anytime Fitness Login
If you have an account on Anytime Fitness website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.anytimefitness.com in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the Anytime Fitness homepage
- On the page that appears, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your Anytime Fitness profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login to your Anytime Fitness account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete Anytime Fitness account.
Requirements For Deleting Anytime Fitness Account
Here are the lists of documents you may need before you can delete your Anytime Fitness account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Anytime Fitness Account
If you have an account on Anytime Fitness and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel Anytime Fitness account.
Method 1: How To Delete Anytime Fitness Account On Website
How to delete Anytime Fitness account via the Anytime Fitness official website is pretty simple and easy. However, there is no direct link that allows you to easily delete your Anytime Fitness account. That does not imply that you can’t delete your account.
Here are the steps you will need to follow to delete your anytime fitness account:
- Visit www.anytimefitness.com in your browser
- Scroll down to the bottom of the anytime fitness homepage and click on the contact us option
- Next, you will need to navigate down the page to the I want to cancel my membership section. Here, you will see something like: As each club is independently owned and operated, and each state has different cancellation policies, please review your Membership Agreement prior to contacting your home club. Your specific cancellation policy will be outlined on that agreement. To cancel your membership contact your home club directly. Use the Club Locator to find their contact information.
- Now, use this link: http://www.anytimefitness.com/find-gym/ to locate your home club. To do that, enter either the city and state or zip code and click on the search button
- Allow the screen to load up and then contact the person
- Provide all the required information and request the person to delete your account
- Once your account is deleted, you will be informed about it
That is how to easily delete your anytime fitness account. I hope the steps were simple enough for you to undertake. Go ahead and your account will be deleted.
Kindly share Anytime Fitness – How To Delete Anytime Fitness Account – Close Anytime Fitness Account | Anytime Fitness Login with your friends and loved ones!!!