Chefs Plate – How To Delete Chefs Plate Account – Close Chefs Plate Account | Chefs Plate Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete Chefs Plate account but don’t know how to go about it? If your answer is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to close Chefs Plate account without stress.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we will expose you to the different methods you will need to follow to easily delete Chefs Plate account fast and easily.
Well, before we shall proceed to the steps for deleting your Chefs Plate account, let’s quickly take a brief look at what Chefs Plate is all about.
What Is Chefs Plate?
Chefs plate is an online platform that helps you with the following services:
Meal Planning Made Easy: Order from a weekly menu of tasty meals at the click of a button. Say goodbye to meal planning and grocery shopping!
Dinner at your Doorstep: Open your box to discover everything you need to make a delicious dinner, including step-by-step recipe cards and fresh produce. Chefs plate’s ice packs keep everything fresh until you get home.
Time and Money Saved: Skip the trip to the grocery store and cook easy, affordable meals in 15 to 30 minutes. Save time and enjoy the best part — eating!
How Does Chefs Plate Work?
You choose: from our weekly menu of tasty recipes
We deliver: fresh ingredients right to your door
You cook: delicious meals at home
This article is all about how to delete chefs plate account. So if you wish to close chefsplate account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
Chefs Plate Login
If you have an account on chefs plate website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.chefsplate.com in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the chefs plate homepage
- On the page that appears, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your chefs plate profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login to your chefs plate account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete chefs plate account.
Requirements For Deleting Chefs Plate Account
Here are the documents you may need before you can delete your chefs plate account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Chefs Plate Account
If you have an account on chefs plate and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel chefs plate account.
Method 1: How To Delete Chefs Plate Account On Website
How to delete chefs plate account via the chefs plate official website is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Visit www.chefsplate.com in your browser
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the chefs plate homepage
- Next, enter your chefs plate email address and password
- Lastly, click on the login button to continue to your chefs plate profile
- Now, you will need to locate and click My Account
- Navigate down to your Account Information.
- Next, you will need to click pause your account option that is located under the Delivery Details
- The next page will give you the option Continue to Pause. Select this option to effectively cancel your subscription with Chefs Plate. You can login and un-pause the account at any time.
Those are the steps you need to follow to delete your chefs plate account. It is important to note here that orders that have been processed prior to pausing your account will not be cancelled.
Method 2: How To Delete Chefs Plate Account Via Phone Call
Aside from the above guide, you can also delete your chefs plate by calling the chefs plate live agent. the number and the time to call the chefs plate support team are as follows.
PHONE: +1 (855) 420-2327 (available Monday through Thursday between 8:00am and 10:00pm EST, Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm EST and Saturday through Sunday between 10:00am and 6:00pm EST)
When you call chefs plate representative, you will need to tell the person to delete your account. During the conversation, you will be asked to provide your details. Do that and you will be guided on how to cancel your chefs plate account.
Method 3: How To Delete Chefs Plate Account Via Email (Live Chat)
Chefs Plate also lets its users delete their account via live chat. Here is how to get that done:
- Visit chefsplate.com in your browser and login your account
- Next, click on the message button at the bottom right of the chefs plate screen
- Now, you will need to enter your first name
- Enter your last name
- Enter your email address
- Type your messages
- Follow up the representative and request him/her to delete your account
Those are the steps you need to follow to delete your account. Once your account have been deleted, you will receive a notification via email that the account have been successfully erased.
That is it on Chefs Plate – How To Delete Chefs Plate Account – Close Chefs Plate Account | Chefs Plate Login.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones.