Delete Search History On Facebook App & Web: Here is a facebook post that teaches the steps you need to follow to figure out how you clear Facebook search history on a computer or mobile device. So if you are looking for the comprehensive guide on how to delete your facebook search history, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Clear Facebook Search History on a Mobile Device
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the search symbol on top right of the screen.
- Alongside where it states recent searches, tap “Edit.”.
- On top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to immediately remove your history.
How to Clear Facebook Search History on a Computer
- On your profile web page, in the bottom ideal edge of your cover picture, click “Activity Log.”.
- Click “More” under “Comments” on the left sidebar.
- From the prolonged menu, click “Search History.”.
- On top right of the food selection, click “Clear Searches.”.
- Click “Clear Searches” to validate.
That is it on Delete Search History On Facebook App & Web. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!