Facebook Delete Activity Log – How To Remove Activity Log On Facebook Platform: Here is a comprehensive and straight to the point tutorial on How to Delete Activity Log on Facebook. So if you are a facebook user and searching for a guide on how to delete activity log on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
The Facebook activity log is a list of your various activities on Facebook from the day you signed up till the present date, it includes your posts, likes, reactions, comments, tags, and lots more.
It is virtually impossible to delete or clear all your activity log at once, but it is possible you delete individual searches one after the other. This can be achieved by following the steps below
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to profile
- Click “activity log” and then “filter”
- Move down and click “search history”
- Then finally, click the “X” icon next to individual search to remove them one after the other.
How to Delete Activity Log on Facebook – Delete Activity Log on Facebook
It is also possible to delete or hide post written by you or tagged by a friend on your list, to achieve this, follow the steps below;
- Go to your profile page
- Click “activity log”
- Tap the icon pointing downwards next to the post you intend to delete or hide
- From the drop down menu, you can either delete or hide the post from your timeline.
Note that hidden posts may still be seen by the friend that was tagged in the post.
That is it on Facebook Delete Activity Log – How To Remove Activity Log On Facebook Platform. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!