ipsy – How To Delete ipsy Account – Close ipsy Account | ipsy Login: Are you looking for a guide on how to delete ipsy account but don’t know how to go about it? If your answer is yes or something related to that, here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to close ipsy account without stress.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we will expose you to the different methods you will need to follow to easily delete ipsy account fast and easily.
Well, before we shall proceed to the steps for deleting your ipsy account, let’s quickly take a brief look at what ipsy is all about.
What Is ipsy?
According to Wikipedia, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service starting from $12 per month which provides subscribers with a makeup bag of five deluxe cosmetics samples. The products include skincare items, perfumes, nail and skin products, and makeup based upon users preferences.
Ipsy was co-founded in 2011 by YouTube beauty vlogger Michelle Phan, Marcelo Camberos, who joined the company as CEO from Funny or Die and Jennifer Jaconetti Goldfarb, who joined from Bare Escentuals. The company’s initial business model was tested in a beta site called myglam.com in December 2011. The subscription service retailed at $12 per month, including a bag of cosmetic samples and was later launched to the public in September 2012 as ipsy.com.
The company’s growth model is to drive subscriptions through the social influence of Phan and other associated vloggers. When it launched in 2012, Phan was the face of the brand along with beauty vloggers Bethany Mota, Promise Phan, Jessica Harlow, and Andrea Brooks. By February 2016 the company had 10,000 vloggers who contributed one or two videos a month dedicated to the subscription service.
At the time, Goldfarb stated “There are hundreds if not millions of beauty content creators online. We want all of them.” Ipsy does not buy the samples that go into the monthly sample bags; cosmetic companies provide them for free as marketing and in exchange for the feedback that Ipsy gathers from subscribers. Ipsy also do not pay vloggers to promote the subscription service through their social media, but instead offers mentoring, access to studio space and the association with Phan and Ipsy. As of 2016 Ipsy has spent almost no money on advertising. It does, however, host and sponsor an annual beauty convention, Generation Beauty, where cosmetics companies, vloggers and the public can meet.
This article is all about how to delete Ipsy account. So if you wish to close Ipsy account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
If you have an account on Ipsy website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.ipsy.com in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the Ipsy homepage
- On the page that appears, enter your email address
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your Ipsy profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login to your Ipsy account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete Ipsy account.
Requirements For Deleting Ipsy Account
Here are the lists of documents you may need before you can delete your ipsy account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Ipsy Account
If you have an account on Ipsy and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel Ipsy account.
Method 1: How To Delete Ipsy Account On Website
How to delete Ipsy account via the Ipsy official website is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Visit www.ipsy.com in your browser
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the Ipsy homepage
- Next, enter your Ipsy email address and password
- Lastly, click on the login button to continue to your Ipsy profile
- Navigate to your avatar at the top right corner of the dashboard and select My Account.
- Now, you will need to click the Subscription & Purchases tab
- Click on Cancel Subscription under the Glam Bag Subscription, .
- Now, you will need to click on the continue Cancellation button that appears on the next pages.
- Finally, go to your email service provider and login your mail
- Locate and click on the email confirmation to finalize the cancellation process.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your ipsy account via the official website. I hope the guide was simple enough for you to undertake.
Method 2: How To Delete Ipsy Account Via Support Care Center
Aside from the above guide, you can also choose to contact the ipsy customer service to delete your account. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to ipsy support center via this link: https://help.ipsy.com/contact/contact-us-rkhrO3Hr
- Next, you will need to enter your name
- Enter your email address that is linked to ipsy account
- Select the reason for contacting ipsy support team. In this case, select cancel request from the list of menus that appear
- On the subject section, enter a request to delete my account
- Type your messages in the space provided
- you may need to enter your facebook profile, Instagram username, and twitter profile if you so choose
- Attach a file if there is a need to do that.
- Lastly, click on the submit button and you are done
Those are the steps you need to undertake to figure out how to delete your ipsy account via the support center.
That is it on Ipsy – How To Delete Ipsy Account – Close Ipsy Account | ipsy Login. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!