In today’s post, we are going to be considering How to delete Facebook Account or deactivate a Facebook account. So if you have signed up for a facebook account and want to either deactivate or activate it, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
Well, how to delete or deactivate facebook account is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create facebook account.
How To Create A New Facebook Account – Categories On Facebook Login that makes it unique
Several new categories have been added to the Facebook login making it spectacular and also easy, fun to use. The categories comes in a different way unlike the olds. It now gives every user the privilege to get into their mail box, homepage and timeline easily.
These categories makes users to know how to create new Facebook account when they choose to open a new one. Its easy and fun to start with. They are carefully listed below;
- New Facebook page format
- Facebook call
- Facebook messenger / App
- Events (you can plan events easily)
- Facebook Groups to reach the world
- Making money option
- Facebook fund raising feature
All these, are what you enjoy after you have create new facebook account. You will be directed to your Facebook login homepage where you will be asked to put in your email and password.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
- Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
That is it on creating facebook account. Having outlined that, let’s first off, consider what we have for you today, Deleting your Facebook Profile Account – Deactivate Facebook Profile.
How to delete Facebook Account or deactivate a Facebook account
Your Facebook Account can be either be deactivated or deleted. When your account is deactivated it can active again at any time. However, if your account is deactivated other Facebook users will not see your timeline, or be able to search for you. Most of your information may remain visible such as messages you have sent etc. Also, Facebook will save your account info such as friends and interest for you in case you reactivate your account.
Deleting your Facebook Account
Of course, when it has to do with deleting your account then it’s a serious issue. When you make a request that your account should be deleted, Facebook will not spring into action immediately. It will give you some grace period for you really make up your mind. But if in this grace period you log into the account your request will be disannulled.
However, it takes up to 90 days for your data stored in the Facebook backup system to be taken out. Also, your info will not be accessible on Facebook at this time.
Note that once your account is deleted you cannot access such an account anymore. Although your account is deleted you will still have some of your info that is not stored in your account such as messages sent to friends active. Copies of log records will also remain in Facebook’s database but will not be seen as yours. To stay away from Facebook for some period “Deactivate your account” and to remove totally from Facebook without access to the account which will require you thinking carefully “Delete your Facebook Account”.
Deactivate Facebook Account
Follow these simple steps to deactivate your Facebook Account:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- On the Facebook page, navigate to the top right of the page
- Click on the account menu down arrow
- Next, select “Settings”
- Choose “General” at the left side column
- Next, click on the “Manage your account” link
- Then, click on the “Deactivate your account” button
- Follow the steps to finish your process and confirm your decision.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently Immediately
- Go to your Facebook Account
- On the Facebook page, navigate to the top right side of the page
- Next, click on the triangle drop-down widget
- Next, go to settings
- Click on the “Your Facebook information”
- Choose your “Deactivate and deletion”
- Select Delete account
- Next, select “Continue to account deletion.
- Key in your password, and click on continue to account deletion
- Click on the “Delete account” button
That is it on Deleting your Facebook Profile Account – Deactivate Facebook Profile. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!