Facebook Avatar Settings on Desktop Computers And iPads – Avatar on Facebook App: This post is all about how to create an avatar on facebook website using your personal computer and on facebook app using your mobile devices. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a new facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Facebook Avatar Settings on Desktop Computers or iPads – Avatar on Facebook App.
Facebook Avatar Settings
Since the feature was released on social media, users are having a great deal of fun. If you have not started making use of this amazing feature, surely you are missing out on a lot.
We definitely would advise you to begin using the feature right away. You can always hop right into the fun and make use of the feature.
You should however be aware of the fact that you must be a registered user of social media before accessing and making use of the feature.
Feature of Facebook Avatar
If you’ve been using Facebook for a while now, you would notice sone oddly puerile cartoon characters. Well, those cartoon figures are known as Facebook avatars.
Facebook avatar feature was released on the platform early this year when it rolled out to the US, India, and some other countries.
The feature is the talk of the platform now and each day, plenty of users are creating their avatars. Once you create your avatar on Facebook, you can use it for making comments, texting, and others within the platform.
Facebook Avatar on Desktop Computers or iPads
Plenty of Facebook users that are making use of desktops and iPads have been asking if the avatar is available on desktops and iPads.
Some even felt the feature is not yet available to them, well, it’s not as even the feature is not available in your country, but the device type that you’re using.
A Facebook spokesperson confirmed that it’s not possible to create or make an avatar on a desktop or tablet. That is to say, the Facebook avatar is not accessible on desktop computers or tablets just smartphones. The device type that you are using doesn’t matter as long as it is a smartphone.
Facebook Avatar App
Avatar app is free for all to use and is accessible on smart devices such as iOS and Android. However, the Facebook avatar app being called an app doesn’t mean it has a standalone app.
No, the avatar app is a feature within the platform.
So that means, it is an app within the Facebook official app, which means you need to download the updated version of the Facebook official app.
Facebook Avatar Maker App
You can create your Facebook avatar on any smart device type that you are using such as Android and iOS for free. The Facebook official app being the compatible app for creating your avatar, make sure to download or simply update.
How to Create Facebook Avatar
Have in mind that, the app must be updated to get it done or create an avatar. With that said, follow the instructions below to create your avatar;
- Launch the Facebook app and make sure that you’re signed or sign in if you are not.
- Tap on your menu icon from your account or simply use the search box and enter Avatar.
- Tap on “Facebook Avatars”.
- Then tap on next and select your skin tone. Hit next.
- Choose your hairstyle and tap on the paint drop icon to select hair color.
- Select a face shape.
- Choose complexion.
- Add face lines and then select your eye shape.
- Use the pain drop icon and select an eye color.
- You can decide to add makeup or leave it at default.
- Select eyebrow shape and color.
- Then add accessories to your Face if you want.
- Choose nose type, lip shape, and color.
- Select body shape and an outfit to go with.
- Tap on the checkmark once you’re done with your customization.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
That is it on Facebook Avatar Settings on Desktop Computers And iPads – Avatar on Facebook App.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!