Facebook Cover Pictures – How to Use Facebook Cover Photos: This Belmadeng.com tutorial teaches Cover Photo Best Practices. So if you are a facebook user and searching for a guide on how to use facebook cover photo on your timeline, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Before we shall proceed with Facebook Cover Pictures – How to Use Facebook Cover Photos, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
How To Create New Facebook account (www.facebook.com)
This is a problem with so many Facebook lovers. It is a popular network like I said before but a greater percentage do not know how to get to the main Facebook login page. But you should never worry again because you will learn the trick in this very section.
Facebook login will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph. Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your
- First name and last name
- Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234)
- Hit the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. Its easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Keen in your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then hit the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult using your mobile phone to login. The format are similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number
- Click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Facebook Cover Pictures – How to Use Facebook Cover Photos.
Knowing how relevant the Facebook Cover Photos for Timeline really is to your brand, you should get to the best photo practices to adopt. Stay right on this article to get more details.
Free Facebook Cover Photos for Online Businesses
Once you choose the right Facebook Cover Photos for Timeline, you can upload them all for free. From here, you should note you’re marketing and promoting your services for free – in a way.
To help you with this, there are several different helpful apps or websites out there that can help you create these professional photos. Let’s check them out.
- Adobe Spark
- Timeline Cover Banner
There are just too many to mention, however, these are the top platforms you can make use of.
Here Are Cover Photo Best Practices You Need To Know
To make sure you’re optimizing this feature to the best, there are certain practices you have to adopt. Let’s check them out.
- Abide by the Facebook cover photo guidelines.
- Make sure to use the right photo size.
- Stay true to the “20% text” rule but try to stay visual.
- Do give your cover photo colors and a focal point that matches your brand.
- Never blend the contents of your cover image with that of your profile picture.
- Always make sure to draw attention to the action buttons at the bottom-right side of the photo.
- Texts in the photo should all have the right positions.
- When designing your cover photo, keep mobile phone users in mind.
- Make and pin (at the top of every other post) a post related to the cover image.
- Following each of these practices give you the chance to optimize the Facebook Cover Photos for Timeline to the fullest
That is it on Facebook Cover Pictures – How to Use Facebook Cover Photos. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!